Reviews for Not who you use to know
Izzybella12 chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
This was awesome! Yay! (::) :3
Snickerdoodle Once Removed chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Oh. It's you, Mister "twilight card." The summary sounds retarded. I'm not gonna bother reading this fic, mainly because I'm pretty anal about spelling and grammar, but also because I kind of don't like you.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
okay, i've bit my tongue so far, but your spelling is really bad
off the plain and got-plane
o be costume made-custom
up the Isles with-aisle
Captain Loony 007 chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
GREAT STORY!
Semperfi1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Do or Die and Semper Fi these are the things people should live by these are the things Marines live by! I hope to join up with them one day but that day is not today.
mwenesi chapter 8 . 4/27/2012
Two words: Badass Story
addicttoreading chapter 8 . 3/3/2012
This was amazing! Keep writing!
BekkaRaeCo chapter 8 . 2/12/2012
Omg the song made me tear up... Fantastic story by the way
LAUGHwithaSMILE chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! I'm happy b/c I just ate a cookie and read a totally awesome chapter of one of my most favorite stories! It was so yummy(both things)! Now I want another chapter... and another cookie...

AnYwAyS, ! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWESOMENESS! ! MePercabeth cutenessme going AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! and completely forgetting about my homework. Oh well, I'll get it done... Eventually. I pratically drooled(not for real, though, that would be kinda gross) over my computer b/c of the propasal. It was just too cute. I'm still playing those four words that are one of a girl's best friends. I want my future fiance to be like that. It was would be SOOO romantic. And it was the most surprising way to pop the question. He just came back from a dangerous mission and all of a suddenly he decides it's now or never to marry Annabeth. It's just all too cute. I can't smiling and squealing! I'm such a girl... But hey, if I weren't, then I'd be a boy right? That would be way too gross. And I'm not that gross(just a little. The fish dissection we did in Science class was fun! I have no idea why some girls had to be excused from the room. I mean, what's wrong with looking cutting open a fishe's gonads? It was a bit messy though... Sorry, I'm ranting)

Well, after that completely random rant, I must say Athena was OOC. Poseiden not so much. I was just thinking at when she complimented Percy that she would just never change her mood that quickly. First she's like "I'm going to kill you you come any closer Sea scum" and then she's like "Oh you're so brave and I want all of my wise children to marry someone just like you b/c you're so courageous and strong and wise" I just think that's a pretty fast mood change. But hey, it's your story! Make it yours! This is YOUR fanfic, so do what you want to make it entertaining!

One last thing, the wedding in Greece was just so perfect. How much better can it get when you're Greek demigods madly in love marrying on the grounds the Olympians once ruled. It's just too precious. Oh crap! I'm getting emotional again! I'm keeping it in, keeping it in, keeping it in, SQUEAL! Sorry, it got out. I'm letting my not-so-inner fangirl show. My english teacher isn't going to be happy when he finds out that I spent my time reading and squealing over totally awesome fanfictions instead of reading our homework. Well, he can just grow a beard and freak out more children again! (no joke! He grew a beard in the winter and not only did it make him look 50 years old, it made him look like a creeper. The worst thing about it is that he grows it EVERY winter)

Sorry, I just can't stop writing. I've got more to say. Question: you said Percy had three stops to go to before going to see Annabeth, but he only got the tickets and the ring, so where was the third stop? Yea I know I'm pretty clueless and naive, but that's just how i roll.

Okay, this is the LAST thing. Another question: Why is it that I always write the longest reviews for you? I write long reviews for ever story I like, but there's just something about this story that makes me want to write more. It's very strange.

Well, anyways, I pretty slapped myself upside the head when I heard why Percy knew the forest. DUH! It was that there was a river there! Of course he would be able to see it pretty well when he's dropping from like, fifty feet in the air. I feel so stupid now. I always feel so stupid. Then why does everyone call me a geek/smart person that knows the answer? Maybe my brother is right when he says I have no common sense at all. Well, what I lack in logic I make up in imagination!

This was a LOOOOONG review! It was longer than the last one(this one was 706 words!) I didn't even write it about two chapters! I guess it just adds to my weirdness list...

LAUGHwithaSMILE giddily(I love that word!) smiling out
ReadingManiac98 chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
What a great ending! Can't wait for your next story!
Ladylord23 chapter 8 . 2/8/2012
Suggestion I think they should to Camp-Half-Blood and visit their friends then a new whole story of adventure in camP will star again . . .

I Repeat It's Only a Suggestion . . .
fireballer23 chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
This reminds me of a movie.. I cant remember the name but it was about owen wilson in the air force (not seals like percy) and he gets left so he has to go to an extraction point after a couple of days on his own and they finally pick him up... great movie. I love this story :)
Likes to read chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I love your story the funneral part almost made me cry... you know when you try and hold the tears and you get a wierd feeling in your throat thats what i felt while reading that part. any way your story is really good hope you update soon because im addictid(sorry if spelled wrong)...to this story.
Angel of Sparta chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
i promise not to maul u and is it to meet the hunters of artemis
ReadingManiac98 chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
Your right, this chapter was different. But, it was good!