Reviews for Shinigami House
ichigirl21 chapter 26 . 11/3/2013
Please hurry and finish. The suspense is violently murdering me. I can't take it!
Gravity's Child chapter 25 . 3/16/2013
Ohh. I'm officially hooked. I can't wait for the next chapter that you put up! I'm currently enjoying all your pairings and the fact that you don't skimp on chapters is amazing as well!
Briarblackdeathr chapter 25 . 2/11/2013
Ahaha sweet chapter! Oh vengeance is awesome he is fucked lol awe hub don't feel too bad about reviews if ta take a long time ta review I'll find a chapter and review to it for ya
ichigi111kurosaki chapter 25 . 2/12/2013
you should make ichi go all bad on someones ass and tear them appart with his bare hands as like another personality thing that turns his eyes red like kons. that would rule. it would be SICK 3 and technicaly this isnt a GrimmIchi. its more like, OcXStarrk.
ichigi111kurosaki chapter 22 . 2/12/2013
heres a question for ya. if this a grimmichi fanfiction then why, why is ichigo a minor character and why is the girl the best out of the three? why cant you give ichigo an awesome ability like being an awesome nymph(being able to change someones though with a song or word).
Just sayin.
ichigi111kurosaki chapter 16 . 2/12/2013
AWWWWWWWWW *fangirl awws and squeals with a large group at the promise ring* i couldnt hold back my squeal at that part and my parents looked at me like i was crazy. XD
ichigi111kurosaki chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
O,O i love it 3
honugurl2010 chapter 25 . 2/12/2013
please continue i really enjoy this story and would love to read the next chapter!
Orion'slover chapter 26 . 10/5/2012
Great fic very interesting and sexy xD
XxItalyangelxx chapter 26 . 10/2/2012
I hope she doesn't kill starrk
briar black death rose chapter 26 . 10/1/2012
Lol I like saya
CroatoanSun chapter 26 . 5/29/2012
UPDATE PLEASE IM going to DIE from the suspense!
La Dark Flower chapter 25 . 5/27/2012
Oh my fuckin god,please tell me you didn't kill .
La Dark Flower chapter 26 . 5/26/2012
That happened to me that the kitten was about 2 months,I think. *sigh* I love you very much Hunter. *Grabs him and hugs him*
hollowXchain chapter 25 . 5/11/2012
Do. Not. Tell. Me. You. Just. Killed. Sayori. Really? Please, please tell me she'll live!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »