Reviews for Second Best
ElphabaROCKS chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I'm really really bored and was reading old stories and decided to re-review yours. Because I'm bored. And you're a good writer. And I miss reading good writing. I might go read a HP book after this...maybe... You probably just got really excited because you got eleven review, but it's really just me. ELEVEN REVIEWS? THAT'S CRAZY? How did you get eleven reviews? I can barely get five! People like reviewing more on this fandom, don't they? So, what are you up to? How is one act going? Is it annoying that I'm writing this all in a big paragraph? Is it annoying that I am writing it at all? I apologize if it is, I just had half a gallon of icecream and am on a sugar high with nothing to do. Yay boredom! So even if you don't want to read this and think it is the stupidest thing ever, you will anyway because a review is a review. I do the same thing. I'm wearing a dress right now. It is blue. Not like my green dress, which is green. Although they look the same. Except this one has POCKETS. I just got to level 15 on Modern Warfare 3! Woo-hoo! I can call in air strikes now on multiplayer! Moving up in the world...

Oh, about the story;

That is the gosh-darnest cutest thing I have ever read in my life! (including the article about the arizonian mice), It reminds me a lot of Wicked fics with Melena/Elphie stories. Except yours was better. And cuter. Not to mention perfectly put together so that the ending really wrapped up not only the oneshot, but the entire play. It was all just so wonderful and adorable.

Happy Easter! I hope I don't look like a crazy person...I didn't re-read it...
wouldsomebody chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I like the idea of the Baker having a daughter a lot more. Even though it doesn't fit with the like-father-like-son theme in the play, I think it's a bit sweeter.
Galaxina-the-Seedrian chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
That is so sweet~! :D
msrowley chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Short and sweet. I love it! Like I said, it's short, but it has everything any ITW fan would need in just under 300 words. Good job. I hope you continue writing ITW fanfiction stories. :)
Rachelle31 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This is so sweet, I really like it! You're going to write more, right? I mean, I know it says 'complete', but, it's good, you should write more. May I suggest that you make your one-shots longer, with a little more to them. And, I like the Baker's child being a girl, I think it's fine. Keep on writing!

-Rachelle31
FrauThenardier chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This story is so adorable! I love it to pieces!

Wow, finally someone else who thinks that the Baker and his wife should have had a daughter instead of a son (I do the same thing in my fic Into the Woods II: The Mirror and Rose, only in my fic "Beauty" as I named my Baker's Daughter *you'll see why* is all grown up and the stepdaughter of Cinderella and older sister of three younger half-siblings.) and for that I sincerely commend you. I just think it would be so perfect for him to have a little girl the spitting image of his late wife to remind him of her and to love as her legacy and the fulfillment of his wish.

Please write some more for this section!
zoe alice chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Very sweet, so I'm going to ignore that the Baker had a son. :)
Beautifully Tragic Girl chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
It was sweet. I liked it, although I've never forayed into this section of fanfic. It was cute. Nice.

Beautifully Tragic

Smiles

X
TheatreGeek98 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Short and sweet. ( Even though the child is really a son.) I'd love to read more of what you write.
Hedwig466 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Awww.. that's so sad and sweet... well done, Ay. I always feel bad when Baker feels like he wasn't meant for this, or when he thinks it should have been him instead with the Giant. I love it!
ElphabaROCKS chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Very VERY adorable, I loved it! Wonderful ending!