Reviews for The Squints at the Shower
xXvioletscriptXx chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
That was freakishly adorable! You write the dialogue perfectly for the characters! I must know your secret! XD
BeBrezzy chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
awwww! thanks for providing my bones fix!
noneofyourbusiness446 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I love the "You guys didn't make a baby kissing like that!" Totally Angela. Good job
SnoopGirl69 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I don't read BONES fan fic anymore but when I saw your story in my email I made an exception. Fluffy, cute, funny and always a pleasure to read your stories.
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
sweet shot they're all so cute together. look forward to more soon
meezer-meow chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Loved it. I loved baby showers. All the cute stuff. The pink bear was just wrong, although, my daughter has one with Kings Island across its belly. Loved the baby blanket and the little lab coat. I just really liked it.
da Mare chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
loved this story! especially the pink remarks! could totally see the characters behaving this way, good job.
BookWormie123 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
That's so cute :) I was hoping for the rest of the squinterns (particularly Wendell) but you more than made up for their abscenes! I want a baby lab coat and skeleton blanket for my furture offspring. Thanks for the idea
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Wonderful story! Very cute! I really enjoyed it!
LINRApt chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Really really loved it! I missed fangirling about a fanfic and this one was so well written and adorable and accurate! Awesome job!
zats chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Enjoyed the one shot very much.
Megwill chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
That was wonderfully written and the characters were spot on like always!
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This was very cute,
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Very cute! Enjoy your niece when she makes her entrance!