Reviews for Todd & Marty Redux
Rainstorm55 chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
"But he can't have everything. He can't have you." What an inspired line that I can't stop reading over and over.

I literally ached for an ending for Marty like this on the show instead of the freakish travesty they inflicted on Marty, Susan Haskell, Trevor St. John, Roger Howarth and the OLTL viewers. And I'm not exaggerating saying that. So you may imagine what it means to me to read an ending like this between Victor and Marty - thank you so much for this and I can't wait to read more of both your existing and yet-to-be-written tales. :)
Rainstorm55 chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Ah, Victor, maybe using Blair seeing Sam as an example for Marty isn't what she wants to hear right now. But I understand and can feel his desparation, and her pain.

Let's hope the strength of those negative emotions could possibly be the impetus to get past some of the pain...

More soon from all of your installments please - even though there have been many great updates lately, it just makes me want more. :)
Rainstorm55 chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
Ouch, in more than one sense. Pain, betrayal, blood, fighting...

I really feel for Victor here, because he's accepting the truth of who he is (for now) even though it's killing him inside. I hope Marty can talk to him and maybe trust him again given "world enough and time".

I'm so greedy that I can't decide which of your enjoyable tales to request updates from next, so any one would be fine!
Rainstorm55 chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
I always love to see Viki being nice to Marty, althogh my heart brreaks for both Marty and Todd (?) in this chapter. I can feel Todd's (?) earnestness and I hope no matter what happens, Marty believes that he truly THINKS he is Todd.
Rainstorm55 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I am so relieved NOT to see the word "Complete" on this redux yet, because I NEEDS MUST find out more. T$M tragic ending was touching, but I love this as well. I wonder if/when they'll do a DNA/paternity test on Paloma.