Reviews for Frail
Ethereal-Noir chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Wow...that was amazing. :O

I don't know if anyone's ever told you this- but you're an amazing writer! Keep up the awesome work!
EarlFancyTrancy chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Beautiful! I've read plenty of your Junjou/Sekkaichi and was delighted to find that your lovely self had something for my favorite manga series ever. Thanks so much, such a lovely story.
Silver wolf chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
So touching! My god that was beautiful! I love the godchild! Thanking you!
Esmeralda Wolfsbane chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Amazing! *faints*
Cain's Secretary chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Oh my Lord Cain! I LOVED THIS! YOU'RE AMAZING!
ShikabaneHime56 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
That was truly beautiful...it wasn't like all the other M rated stories that only have explicit sex scenes. This one was beautifully written and breathtaking. Only to be expected from writing about a work of manga genius from the great Koari Yuki! she is amazing! Great job again :)
Cerberus Revised chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Ah my lovely Flamingo,

You are a veritable manga encyclopedia. While I had planned to withhold from commenting as this is not a series I am familiar with, of course I had to check these series out after reading and am now completely hooked. Shame on you... tempting me away from my writing.

While I don't have that great of a grasp yet on such a complex and multi-layered tale. I have to say I so enjoyed seeing this other side of you... gothic, romantic,and so psychological. This piece lacks your usual biting humor, but it has no fewer teeth because of this.

Tender and bloody is an intoxicating mix and you have shown yourself a master at the mix of this particular elixir.

The piece flows brilliantly from the harrowing nightmare to the comforting embrace and as always your lemon is magnificent.

Wonderful work... I can't wait to see how you surprise me next.

Hope you're feeling better!
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
:O i can't believe you read "godchild" and "cain saga" too! the series was SO GOOD! and riff and cain's relationship was so complex. the ending was so darn ambiguous, but i like to interpret it as riff having genuine feelings for cain.