Reviews for When the Mechs Get Bored
you made me fart
Witch08 chapter 11 . 4/4/2014
You gotta update!
Flarefox chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I love this fic. It is without a doubt one of my favorites.
kcrb0202 chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
Well that was unsuspected and OMG at the end XD
kcrb0202 chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
XD very funny I wonder you did it
LamboTwinsGirl chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT! Keep it up please! I laughed so hard this chapter! The end practically killed me! Update please :3
Chistarpax chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
Oh my primus! I LOVE IT! XD ROTFLMFAO! This is just perfect! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
Great job! I totally didn't suspect any of those three to bethe culprits xD hahaha and Prowl discovering nyan cat just about killed me hahaha
RintinDestiny chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
Oh...my...gosh...I died laughing at this. Great job, I was close with my guess that at least one of the twins had something to do with it. Oh and poor, poor Prowl. He's gunna glitch by the end of that video.
AliceSylvia chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
Awesome! More. More! MORE!
JetfireWeasleyThe5th chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
YES SKYWARP! That has to be one of the funniest scenes with him in that i've ever read (and considering that we're talking about Skywarp, that's saying something XD).

Also, the snake that Rumble recognised wasn't by any chance the one that attacked Starscream in The Immobiliser, was it? It'd be awesome if it was cuz that was one of my favourite bits in G1!
Celtic gryphon chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
I’ve got hic-ups from laughing at this. XD
Really didn’t see Blue as one of the culprits though and Prowl listening to Nyan cat! Priceless XD
Starfire201 chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
Well, I didn't quite see that coming, but somehow, I'm not surprised. Those 3 would be on the lists of pranksters normally.

And I would bet even money Prowl is watching Nyan Cat there at the end.
janit3443 chapter 11 . 8/11/2012
Oh Primus! Can't. Stop. The giggles! xD Oh gawd, I keep thinking, wow. Prime would be sexy as fuck in a tux. And then mentally slapping myself for actually admitting it to myself.
...Prowler found Nyancat? lmao
Emi The Ninja chapter 11 . 8/11/2012
*Laughs like crazy*

OMG! XD. I CAN'T BREATH! JAZZ, BLUESTREAK AND SUNSTREAKER WERE BEHIND IT!?

i thought it was Mirage xD