Reviews for Saints Row: Salvation
Tashiana chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
Awesome story! u must write more!
Tashiana chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
I love this chapter! Yay Johnny's back!
Vergaux M.I.A chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
This was amazing. I was reading your stories all day over and over again. I wasn't paying attention to anything.

I started reading them at, 10:00 am now it's 9:00 pm. My mom is yelling at me because I've been locked in my room, listening to my iPhone, reading your stories, M.I.A

She was pissed when she found out I was just reading Fanfiction all day.

She was like, "It's just a story."

Then I sniffled, "But, I want more chapters!"
But sadly, it had to come to an end.

Ahhh I'm a brat.

Anyway, going to read this again.

Seymone
SaintsRow4Ever chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
Your really progressing with every chapter. Just when it can't get better you turn it around and make something bigger and better. I really think you set the scene well, i feel like im there! You have a excellent passion for writing and i think that's something not every written has. You really paint a picture in my mind. I love how Shaundie is jealous! The story is really funny as well! It keeps me entertained! The plot is getting better and improving with every word. I can't wait for the next chapter! This story really makes me excited and really happy when reading it. Never once did i get bored. Wow! A brilliant story which i can't wait to read all over again! Plus you should join neo-seeker, i know a few people who could look at this masterpiece. All you need to do post it on neo-seeker and add me if you want my names the exact same! Keep making more chapters! I followed and favourite this story and author!
MDGeistMD02 chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
One of my favorite SR stories - well-written, heaps of action, great characters (love Ljubica!) and you tie it up nicely at the end.

Also, I have to reiterate: I love your action scenes. You manage to find a good line between characterization and intense action. The first chapter alone blows me away - there's so much going on in it, but nothing so extreme to warrant disbelief.

Of course there's a sequel and I'm off to read that now, but this was just plenty of fun.

Thanks for a great story!
JaiDiePie chapter 8 . 4/14/2012
This was an awesome story!

Was the song at the end a real song?

And if it is what's it called? (:

one of the best SR stories ever

love that you brought Johnny back!

You should make one in stillwater and they bring Carlos back! Just a suggestion!
MDGeistMD02 chapter 7 . 1/24/2012
I love your fight scenes - great descriptions as usual.

Plus, 'Opulence, I has it.' - used perfectly.

Then, just when I didn't think I could be further impressed, you do the whole name thing with the Boss - totally blind-sided me. Great forethought put into it.
MDGeistMD02 chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
I have to say that little details like the mention of the 'Bobby and Amber' show is somwthing I always appreciate in fanfics - shows you actually know what you're writing about.

The middle part was great - all the little stories going on with the lieutenants, minor characters, etc at the party, plus you managed to make the scene intense and very hot without being lewd - great writing ability.

Also, Boss fight! Don't want to spoil it for anyone, but its great!
MDGeistMD02 chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
This is like one of those fun trips you take without knowing where its going to be heading, but you're glad you went along for the ride.

Good stuff. Keep at it.

Love the 'Wash your own damned hair' bit.
Rolling Guy chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
Well, this is different. Don't get me wrong though, it was an excellent read. It wasn't mainstream like majority of the fics.

It's great to know that Johnny gets resurrected. And I'm really happy for Viola as the saints are working really hard to find her sister's corpse.

Thanks for sharing and I'll certainly be waiting for the next chapters! Please, do complete this story. :)
MDGeistMD02 chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Great talk between Oleg and the Boss. I love conversations like this - it really adds to the story in my opinion.

One thing I keep forgetting to say in my reviews is that I like your descriptions of the clothes/vehicles/weapons/etc. Really brings the reader into the story - love that aspect about your writing. There's enough of a description for those who don't know the game, but a lot of 'flavoring' for those who do.

I also like the whole 'mission' feel to each chapter - never a dull moment, yet you manage to interject small bits about the characters background - Oleg's wife, Ljubica's background, etc. Really great stuff.

I look forward to each chapter. Thanks for posting them.
MDGeistMD02 chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Again, great chapter. I liked the scene with Shaundi kinda hiding in the back listening as the boss ranted on. I had to do the 'Save Shaundi' ending when I played the game and I'm glad your story follows that path.

I enjoy the Manny character (introduced last chapter). I appreciate characters like this. They add a unique touch to the story.

Didn't mention it last time, but love the name of your protagonist. I don't usually name mine in my stories, but I definitely like Ljubica.
MDGeistMD02 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This is great! I'm glad you're using the Slavic voice for the main character(Ljubica) and doing it correctly. Also, I always appreciate when authors use quotes from the game - just brings it more to life for me. Keep up the good work.

Loved Zimos's comment about Tera, speaking of which...

You brought back Tera! Hey, I wanted to do that! But, seriously, I'm glad that someone else is using ideas from the previous games - helps keep it connected for me - very unique way of doing it.

So you know, this is going right to my favs. Totally fun and totally hit the spot.

Thanks for a great start - please do more of this caliber. I will be looking forward to it.