Reviews for dangerous allies
Milore chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I need more like omg i kinda LOOVE IT
Clearly am Intrigued chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I don't know how to write drabbles. I wish I could write short poignant stories. Then I'd hopefully be able to Finnish a story before getting board.
Sigh.. Anyways another good job on your part.
sherry chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
this was great I wish you had continued
Simply Hopeless chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This is a very unique idea and I wish there was more of it. I would have never thought of meshing not only these two shows together but these two people. Emily would have made a wonderful vampire. I can almost see myself writing her up in the TVD world as NiKlaus's one true ally and love interest. Short but sweet read.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This is perfect! I really hope you continue with it !
Klaus can be very useful in Emily's ideas for Revenge :)

I really hope you update !
C.S chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I'm so impressed!
hurricaneMania142 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
this is good, i like! will u continue this? please do ;)
JLeeCarBean chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Ahhh, good old Katerine! :D
TIVA GSR FREEK chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
That is so cool! I never would have thought to combine my two favorite shows!
Marcus Reloaded chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Very nice. Also ironic, since the actor playing Klaus used to date the actress who plays Emanda.
summer1983 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
that was soo very good. Are you going to write another chapter :)
THUNDER BRAT chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This is great! I love the idea and can't wait to see where you take this! Update soon please! (:
Robyn chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
when I saw someone had done a crossover with Vampire Dairies and Revenge I got really excited and once I read this I wasn't wrong to be, it was amazing! Are you going to write another chapter? you should :')
LBF chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Wonderful story. I hope you add more to it someday. Emily and Klaus sound like a good team.
MsDearlady chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I must say that it's very clever of you to think about making this! And yes, I want more! Please update. I want more on the background of Klaus and Emily - for some reason, they have a good little chemistry as allies. Anyway, I write a TVD FanFic as well, maybe you can check it out? ;)