Reviews for Thank God for Strawberry Daiquiris
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Your story was... interesting... Im kind of speechless, but it wasn't all that bad. I like it and could picture that in my head. We all have those moments, the what did I just right? Keep writing and also you should change the rating on the story. :)
Winxmagicalheroes chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
That was so gay..I loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
This was... This was very black. It sounds so racist, and I hate myself for it, but it CAN'T be called anything else. It was hilarious!
pft980811 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I had a smile on my face the whole time and that last bit had me laughing... you should write like this more often.
Lovegranted chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
oh... my... I'm just slightly disturbed... but that was fantastically gay! Suzaku somehow turned into a black woman halfway through and Lelouch was bitchin' it out, so I'm a bit creeped, but it was interesting to say the least!
StrugBlack chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
... I, uh... don't know what to say O.o ... That's like what the gay stylist that always cut my hair say when he was in a conversation with another stylist. Except without the flirting part, by the way. And, picturing Nina, Lelouch, and Suzaku act like that was just... woah... go away, horrid images.

Still as horrid as it was to imagine them like that, it was still so amusing that I can't bring myself to hate the story. XD Well, what matters is that there's SuzaLulu in this, and that's fine ;
OhJeezuz chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
LOLOLOLOLOLOL-

OH GOD- MY HEAD- IT HURTS FROM LAUGHING TO MUCH-

THIS-

JUST-

YES- 8D
Burning Souls chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
this is the most insane suzalulu story I've ever read! lol
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
you just made lelouch and suzaku ssound so bLack its not even funny. I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
That was so funny i nearly died XD it didn't matter what you were trying to do at first in the end it came out hilarious.

Alex
Elantrian chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This was enjoyable despite (or perhaps because of) the wtf elements. While I am somewhat used to seeing a flamboyant Lelouch, a flamboyant Suzaku had me roll'n on the floor.
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Omg I wish you would ahve dragged it out xD I just. loved thsi xD How girly they are! Jeez! Hehehe 3 3
Wolf of Summer chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I was feeling kinda down...then I read this.

Honestly, this was so hilariously awesome, I think it made my whole week! Please ignore stupid anonymous reviewers that can't appreciate humor.

Thanks! ;)
WTFIWWY chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Seriously, this is sooooo gay, but in a jacked up way you fucktard. Damn, I seriously hate dumb asses!
Lolsmileyface chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
THAT...WAS...HILARIOUS..DISTURBINGLY GAY...AND AWESOME!I SHOULD CALL U THE ONESHOT ARTIST!