Reviews for Of Cats and Cuddles
lynnie-chan chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This was adorable and I laughed and smiled, it was wonderful thankyou for posting it.
DammitJim chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Hahahahaha, brilliant! You got Sherlock spot on :)
Doodled93 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
This is hilarious :D I hope you do more Sherlock fics XD
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
that was sooooooo fricking cute! clever too. I love how Sherlock convinces himself it's all for John's sake. Also, I just so happened to read this with my cat sittung on my lap. :)
mamdi chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I never managed to tell you how much I adored this story, did I? There is something so feline about Sherlock. The need for stroking - mostly metaphorical in his case but I'm quite sure he could grow to like the physical too - and also the prickliness and independence and anti-social behavior. If you had told me you could write Sherlock into a cuddle meme I would have said...there's a stretch. But it works with the cat for all aforementioned reasons. Delightfully fun and awww, while also being just so Sherlock and John. xx
redheadleela chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Sherlock purring! I love it!

And yes I can see him being very perplexed by a cat in his flat.

you have a brilliant grasp on the characters, I'm very impressed to read that this is your first sherlock piece.

if you have a chance perhaps you could look over mine, first foray into the sherlock verse too.

and well done
rameau chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Ha ha ha. Lovely. Though, I was expecting to see more of the cat–it winning and Sherlock losing.
booda77 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Brilliant...Sherlock's reaction to the cat was spot on perfect...
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This is so cute I can barely stand it. XD Nice work!
rubell chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
hysterical! so will we soon be getting some SxW slash?
JustBeAQueen chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I love it, and I could actually see this happening. This was absolutely brilliant! I just discovered this show and I absolutely love it... it has become one of my all time favorite shows and if you decide to dabble in anymore Sherlock stories I will happily read them all! I'd leave a more effusive review, especially at the amazing way you captured Sherlock and John and their highly entertaining, and witty banter, but I must go read more Sherlock fanfic... I'm addicted!

Cheers, Laura :)
mssdare chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Hey!:) it was my first reading of Sherlock fic too:) I loved it:)

The idea was brilliant, the conversations were incredibly real - I mean I was actually hearing them saying those and hearing even their tone of voice:)

And it was funny and witty and very sweet too:)

I refuse to believe it didn't happen in the series!

WhoIAmHatesWhoIAm chapter 1 . 1/21/2012

I love cat!sherlock oh my goodness i giggled like a madwoman.
DarqueQueen7 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I have a cat...Clawdia. That was so much like her (without the talking, of course) that it was kind scary...loved it though.

left and staying gone chapter 1 . 1/21/2012