Reviews for Say No
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
XD I love the ending, with the contradictory, truly heartening no.
Mountain Sky chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
This makes perfect sence.
anko chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Here you go with your healthy little mind chocolate:
This story was very well written and it allows a fascinating sight to John's and Sherlocks weird and lovely relationship.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
very nice!
Batty Buttercups chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
The way you show how Sherlock cares about John is apt and renders Sherlock adorable in his stubbornly-not-adorable way. I particularly liked the beginning lines about different character's boundaries - I found them to be very insightful. A clever and fun read. :)
Where'sMyJam chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Have some metaphorical chocolate. I enjoyed this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
If only to promote healthiness... :D Ah, so nice and heart-warming. I like the boundaries - heh, Mycroft; they give a nice... setting. :3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Sherlock is rather stupid in the unconventional way. He doesn't know that the earth revolves around the sun XP
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
'Reviews have the psychological effect of chocolate, and are much more healthy besides.'

Well, I'm a chocoholic, so I'll do my best to supply. This was a really great story, because John will do almost anything that Sherlock asks. But leave him? Never.
achievableformofflight chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This is short and adorable and absolutely absolutely perfect.

I really think it's true what you've written about Sherlock, as well - he always seems to know what people's limits are and uses this knowledge to push people so far and then no further, and I love the way you've written that in so poetically here.
hjohn302 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Oh, I just found you and am working through some of your stories. This one jumped out at me. I really like it... I am sure I am going to comment on other ones, but had to on this... good job. I like Sherlock's POV, and his take on knowing where the boundaries lie with each of the people in his life, but not with John till the very end.
rustyla chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I love what you did with Sherlock's motivation - always pushing to find people's limits. I also loved his fear about finally finding John's limit. John, of course, breaks the rules, and with a little h/c, bonus!
Dark Caustic chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
"the morass of contradictions that calls itself 'life'."

Lovely. And so true!

I like this. The way Sherlock seems to be really seeing John for the first time at the end there. Very nice.
Sweet Ginger Snap chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I'm not sure if they're healthier... maybe physically... but psychologically?

Regardless, BAMF John is always a winner. Thankies.
Niphrehdil chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
review now.

Because this was so original, spot-on and tightly written that it's making me jealous. You are talented.