Reviews for Battle of Wits
Aileil chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
This is a very fun story. I may have to share it with the school's chess club (two of my best friends have a long-time rivalry for first place and this would amuse them heartily).
PhoenixWormwood137 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
D'aww! :D Love it. "hit it really hard until it goes away" XD
Jane Hartigan chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
awwww! loved it.
zoe alice chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Awww. Great character study, and lots of fun to read. :)
LaughingLadybug chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I think Thor would've broken the chess board when he lost for the umpteenth time.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
"Hit it really hard until it goes away..." That sounds familiar...;))) You've really got a handle on both their characters:)) This was such a fun story to read! I adore brotherliness between these two, and exploration of the contrast between their temperaments. And you've done it so cleverly, so engagingly! And I LOVED that their mom caught them making bets, and they got all sheepish, then, as soon as she's gone, they pick it right back up. ;) SO like them:)) Well done!

P.S. Oh, and thank you for the dedication! 3
Child of Hermes chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Lol I love this.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Chess is the perfect game for them, and you wrote it beautifully.

I was really happy to read a family fic about these two, thanks Domina.
roxypony chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
nice characterization! great job :) this was super fun to read!

The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I love chess. My brother and I are picking it up again and it proves for some great bonding. :) Loved this piece! I think you characterized each brother very well. LOVED IT! :D
Sethis chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I had to laugh at Frigga interfering in the betting. Great job! I liked the way the relationship between Thor and Loki was portrayed in this fic.