Reviews for Bittersweetly Perfect
bling bling gal chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Awwwwww this was so sweet.

Another one of my favourite pairings done in a non 'I-kill-you'way.I totaly love this one!Be shure to write more oneshots of like this one 'kay_!
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Oh gosh, I'm seeing Saix/Larxene fics pop up here and there. XDD But that just means more for me to read! I was super happy to see one added and by you! :D This was awesome!

I kinda liked the premises of what you did for this Valentine!fic. Looking back into a memory of a time that something ended up as a disaster for both Saix and Larxene when they were Somebodies only to come around in full circle once they became Nobodies... Of course, the ending was indeed bittersweet and a little sad, but I think it fit those two perfectly. -heart- Awww, my heart went out to both Isa and Arlene BTW; especially when Isa found out his best friend was dating his crush AFTER Lea kinda went and cheated on Arlene... Seriously, no one wins in that situation. D: I really felt for Isa when he was tearing up the place, but I LOVED the fact that it kind of hinted to his berserk nature as a Saix in the future. :3 Gah! I just loved this altogether! XD

Great job! Reading stories from you are always a treat and I'm always looking forward to what you write. There are a few grammar mistakes, but they aren't all that distracting. ;P Awesome job! I should try getting a Valentine!fic out there too! XD Adding this to my favorites!