Reviews for Emotion
ima chapter 4 . 11/16
please update the story thanks
Iansarmy chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
I lie you Cake story's you need to update them soon :) can't wait to read what's next for them
kailey.dichiara.1 chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
I know the show is over but I still think you should continue this story. I love it.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Aww omg i love it so cutttte
Cake are so cuteeee
Cant wait for ur next update
Vero Diaz chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
wheres the new chapter?
Princess Nella chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
Okay hai yeah I'm Nella and you've seen my review but I keep reading this, yeah ok~
Nella chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
This is probably my most Favourite fanfiction omg. Please please please do not split them up or make them fight because I know I'll cry :( olive the shipping Cassie and Jake and I want it to happen so badly :c
Kats02980416 chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
I agree with you on that note. I like Jake for Cassie, they just feel right and are great together. I can see Adam feeling burned to see that Cassie made a choice, and that choice happens to be Jake. Its nice to see Diana comforting him about it. I liked how Jake and Cassie went on a date with Jake at this grill place that he used to hang out often when he was younger. Its nice that Cassie and Jake are really getting to know the other. It solidifies their relationship as a couple. Can't wait to see what you have in store for the next chapter. Will Jake kiss Cassie, hence since it was Cassie to have kissed Jake the first time around.
Kats02980416 chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
I liked this chapter and how you incorporated Jake's thoughts and his POV on things that has happened. He's finally admitted to himself that he's in love with Cassie and thanks to her his life has turned around for the better. He's begin to care again and let things in his life. Its like Cassie's his light, while he was in darkness. That was some intense conversation Jake and Cassie had about their feelings and how much Jake wants to be with her but doesn't want to play second to Adam or destiny. I'm glad that Cassie made a well thought decision to give her and Jake a chance, but at least its a choice she made and not something propelled by some destiny. I do believe that it was fate for Cassie to meet Jake and that they instantly have this deep connection to each other. They understand the other like no one else. I'm glad she chose Jake.
Kats02980416 chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
So glad that Diana is lending a listening ear for Cassie to just let it all out cause it looks like Cassie has a lot on her plate to handle: Jake and Adam and their feelings for her, her father, and her dark magic. It really is complicated and I can why Cassie seems to be trying to run away from her problems rather than deal with it. But thanks to Diana, she's able to finally decide to do something with the guys and set her feelings straight and hers as well.
Kats02980416 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I really like your story. I like your take on the aftermath of going through Jake's memory. I loved how you dived in Cassie's train of thought and how complicated everything seems to be and its taking its toll on her. I like the fact that Cassie is very worried for Jake having seen the horrible truth of what happened their parents especially his parents. Its nice that Diana is there for her and a great friend to confide to.
Miss1998Kitty chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Awesome! :) theyre so cute together :3
gonebananas36 chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Loved the story please with a strawberry continue :) like this sweeter side of jake
luisa mendoza chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
i love it

and when jake said "i cant belibe you are jealous" and cassie said no

oo i love it