Reviews for Supply Charts Over Sonnets
pinksnowboots chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Awwwww! I cannot even describe how adorable this is! I crave thus pairing, and this is so precious in a little slice of life way that really accentuates their unconventional relationship and how their little quirks fit together. I also kind of adored how you described Ike's room and Soren doing paperwork. So cute!

Oh, and this line?

A child in a brothel has looked less confused.

Epic.
Measured chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
i

"Most people's lovers are as frivolous as they themselves, and would not know the concept of planning for supplies even if they were to have children."

"Next you'll probably say they don't plan on the children."

"How did you know," Soren said flatly.

"Lucky guess."

/I

Tee hee hee. A adorable interaction and great dialogue :D

Actually, A a million for the whole thing. It's so cute and witty and perfect ahhhh. I love it to incoherence
Amielleon chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Reviewed over yonder, but showing my support here too. :D
barefootbean chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Gosh, your writing is still absolutely lovely. It seems like your improving (not that there's anything to really improve upon) everytime you put out something new. It's wonderful to see.

You probably saw this coming a mile away, but I just wanted to say that as usual, I was tickled pink by this.

My favorite thing about this was just how comfortable the atmosphere was between Ike and Soren. I mean, that's hard to do. Writing in such a way that completely engrosses a reader. I don't read fics too often that do this for me, so this was a real treat to see.

Particularly enjoyed Soren's obligatory cocked eyebrows and Ike's silly responses. Ever oblivious, but honest, and that's one of the more tenacious qualities Ike has, I think. He's persistent for all the right reasons, with good intentions, but things don't always turn out the way he originally intends them to. Though, I'd think Ike would think to flip through his gift for Soren at least once just out of curiosity, I still grinned at the stupor he was in once Soren informed him just what exactly he'd been conned into buying as a birthday gift.

This here is admittedly my favorite bit. Really adds to what makes these two so comfortable together:

["You know, most people don't walk in on their lovers cheating on them with supply charts," Ike said.

"Next you'll probably say they don't plan on the children."

"How did you know," Soren said flatly.

"Lucky guess."

Ike's eyebrow was still raised, a quirk Soren had mirrored, but otherwise they were both expressionless. It occurred to Ike that most lovers probably didn't greet each other this way, but then again, he didn't care what most lovers did. He only had one.]

Damn straight Ike only has one lover. /shot

But yes. For all the darling fluff that was here, it had an extra ummff to it that I really enjoyed. Excellent job here. Keep writing!