Reviews for Break Time
miano53 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Aw, this was cute. Awkward, but cute.
Petite Noir chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
My favorite Terra and Aqua story, I can't stop smiling while reading.

I love break time command a lot, even though it's impractical command. I giggle like idiot every time I see Terra doing his vertical push up. XD
kuefox chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
This was so cute w
The Punch Lord chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
pfft, poor aqua, i kept cracking up throughout this whole thing X)
Jiemme chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
The title totally reminded me of the Break Time move! XD

This is pure awesomeness with lovely characterisation AND total Terra/Aqua awkwardness! Just... wow. I love both. XD I don't know why I like awkwardness between them. It's just so believable (for me, at least XD)!

Tsk for the messes he makes... he should have gotten what he deserves for that, but he's just really too lucky that his training got him a way to distract Aqua. XD Oh man, now I sound weird.

Super awesome fic! :D You managed to make me laugh messily while my parents are sleeping. XD Now I'm off to read more of your stories again!
GoldenDragon326 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Hehe. Very cute. .
Kerabel chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Nice~~~

Very cute Terra/Aqua. I like the characterization of both. One can actually imagine that could happen as canon!

That moment of "I'm touching his abs without being conscious" is priceless XD.

Very good job!
Lani Carmine chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
*poke* *poke* *poke* Lol, that was my favorite part! XD It's just so funny and yet awkward at the same time! Great job! :D
Aika08 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
It's official: you will be my go-to author for TeQua fics.

Good GOD this was a great one-shot, and a really funny one to boot! Honestly, I don't think that I could ever forget Terra's infamous Break Time move...

(Which makes me wonder; Wouldn't it be funny if Terra used Break Time in an area full of Unversed, and they wouldn't even attack him like they do in the game? They would probably just stop and admire him and his muscles... xD)
SilverPaopu chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
That reminds me of the first time I used that command...man, I laughed so hard I started tearing up XD Good job and keep writing more!

~SilverPaopu*
KHLegacy chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Defenietly Awkward for Aqua good story! keep up the good work!
Elle chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Lol I love that command. Aqua and Ven do fun, creative stuff and Terra... works out. XD

This was so cute! I can see Aqua being the neat, responsible one who gets stuck picking up after the boys and Terra being a complete mess (worse than Ven even). And who can blame her for mindblanking when she walked in on that! LOL I'd be speechless too if I saw somebody doing vertical pushups, and those muscles... no wonder the poor girl couldn't think straight. I love how awkward they get around each other and how they argue back and forth/try to best one another like little kids. There's enough serious!Terra and serious!Aqua in canon, so it's always fun and refreshing to see them like this. :)

Really cute and well-written story. I really enjoyed it!
Mordecai.Mayhem chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Dear god, this was an adorable pick me up after a bad day.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
It really is unbelievable how you could make such a simple scene so... interesting to say the least. The way they handled the situation, it makes me think you're a frickin' genius to come up with something like that! I can SO see this happening, too. XD It's great to read stuff from you again! Keep up the awesome Terqua stuff. :D
becksterRES chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
That went...well? XD Poor Aqua. Going in to scold Terra just to find him working out. I liked how this went though :) It was cute; especially Terra's reaction.

Until next time~