Reviews for Love You Though It
Really enjoy this and was bummed it was not complete. Hope you have plans to finish it
blue-eyed-angel-26 chapter 10 . 5/25
im really enjoying this story, i love ziva and gibbs and ziva and jennys relation ships in this i liked seeing jethro break down, and display emotion , i cant wait to read more especially jenny and jethro scenses,
DS2010 chapter 10 . 5/18
Well Franks was also like a father to Gibbs kind of cute that last scene
BROSMP chapter 9 . 1/7
OMG, please please pleaseee updtade soon
Liz chapter 9 . 8/3/2015
Love the story and I am sorry that you were hurt. Also I loved to read more of this story line. So far you have brought the two couples together and you have given Jethro his big honor of abba. Now get busy and type so that I can read and follow in the lives of Tiva and JJ.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/31/2015
Please continue. I can't wait for the next's very interesting .
steph chapter 9 . 7/30/2015
Really like your story
Speech and physical therapy are gonna be though, been through both of 'em, twice
But with love, patience (ok Jendoesn't have much) and support of the fam she should get through everything
DS2010 chapter 9 . 7/31/2015
Glad Tony and Ziva are the. I loved when Ziva said "So I'll babble back" that is so Ziva.
Kikilia14 chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
Glad to see the update
Kikilia14 chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
Wouldn't have followed it if I didn't want more. Hopefully you'll continue.
bellatrixslestrange chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
Anything but please please please continue. I love what you've done so far
DAgron4Ever chapter 6 . 9/11/2014
I would love to see this story continue.
storyteller angel chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
I've just had a read of this and it's fantastic and I would love to read more . I'm truly sorry about your accident, from reading your A/N. You seem like a strong person and I know that you'll find the strength within to overcome it and brave the rod of recovery. Best of luck. Update soon -:)
Catherine flowermonkey chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
I only picked up this story today and feel you will make a fantastic author for the explanations of brain injury, life changing injury and all its ramifications.
I have CRPS/RSD, a neurological condition which presents in all sorts of ways.
I feel from what you have written that this is will not yurn into a sickly sweet fairytale where in six months all is fix and they ride into the sunset, but rather illustrate without making a dry depressing storystory
Guest chapter 6 . 5/2/2014