Reviews for To What We Once Were
Reithandina chapter 10 . 4/20
Your story is badly written: It's too stiff and formal and the interactions between the characters are unnatural and feels too forced, too deliberate- Even the story's soul feel unnatural.
narribo chapter 18 . 4/19
I choked when I saw what Levy and Gajeel's kid's name was you bloody genius oh my god I suppose GaLe is real
narribo chapter 1 . 4/19
Really enjoying it so far :) just one thing though, Levy calls Lucy Lu-Chan, I dunno whether you've decided to do it different but thought I'd put it out there :P
talkitivejaguar chapter 19 . 4/5
Did you ever write a story about Ember and Ryou?
CastleBlade chapter 1 . 3/21
Lucy and Levy call each other Lu-chan and Levy-chan. And Levy calling Lucy Luce doesn't sound right.
Heukseol chapter 1 . 2/9
Araki chapter 17 . 1/8
Ur writing style is like a good writer's. Not like others who's English is very bad. I've got good grammar as well as ideas. Glad to read it. U should try writing a novel.
Life Death rabidlovingfangirl chapter 19 . 12/23/2016
I binge read your whole story and I absolutely adored it. kinda wish you made a sequel. loved it all!
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 19 . 12/21/2016
This was an interesting take on the NaLu dynamic - loads of drama and adult issues. Definitely a risk, but you took it on well enough.
And, while there were plenty of syntactic errors and awkwordly-phrased sentences, the story was easy to follow and still quite entertaining. Aside from the grammar and discerning more appropriate diction for certain scenes and moods, my only other critique would have to address the prominent Mary-Sue element.
It's one thing to have main characters and focal moments, but the..."reality" of people and human natures provides some scope to the personal worth of one weighed against the many. In other words, while it can be satisfying to have all the attention and excitement surrounding "me, me, me", it detracts from the quality of experience as a whole and limits the expanse and depth of the environment or trial characters overcome or find themselves immersed in.

Aside from that - good plot and wonderful effort. This was quite enjoyable.
Wishing you all the best and immeasurable growth with your writing endeavors. Cheers ~
Darth Granger chapter 2 . 11/6/2016
I'm sure her dad's identity would be very difficult to figure out... for someone who has has a lobotomy.
Jellybeans1135 chapter 19 . 9/2/2016
ok so I really liked this story but I was wondering if you could do a sequel to this story following the kids of nalu gruvia gale jerza and ryou plzzzzz
Mystic Mists chapter 3 . 8/22/2016
That was a touching and sad moment. Real bad timing Natsu sigh. Is Natsu and Lisana a thing? Plz not!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2016
It's obvious who here dad is. She has pink hair...need I say more
VungVodkaDikost chapter 19 . 6/20/2016