Reviews for To What We Once Were
mmmswim chapter 13 . 11/25
This Story is awesome by the way.
xhope14x chapter 19 . 11/15
Love this story wish u wold make a story for ember oh well keep up the good work and keep making good FanFiction
assassininblue chapter 17 . 10/26
Just spent the last two chapters crying my eyes out
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 19 . 10/20
This is adorable... after the struggle Lucy has gone and the realization Natsu got. It's pretty brilliant. I enjoyed reading this piece.
Ereka Daniels chapter 19 . 8/27
It's sooooo good! Totally love it! naly fanfic that i've read till now! Simply perfect...from beginning till the end...cheers for the author!
I liked your story. Especially the OC. However some bits were left unexplained. For example why Natsu (in a very OOC-move) wanted Lisanna to replace Lucy. Also the ending was a little rushed, considering despite Lucy's feelings for Natsu, she also had to go through years of feeling abandoned because of him - and that would have taken much more time to get over.
WhiteRose123 chapter 19 . 8/14
This was a really sweet story. I don't normally like stories that involve Natsu kicking Lucy out of the team/replacing her with Lisanna just because I see it as being really unrealistic for Natsu's personality to do something like that, especially when it comes to Lucy (It's canonical that Natsu considers Lucy his closest friend after Happy). But I was okay with how you did it in this story, since you avoided turning Natsu into a giant asshole and Lisanna into a bitch.

So, good job. The story is well written and has good pacing, along with a nice mesh of action, romance, and suspense. I enjoyed reading it!
starlight45k chapter 1 . 7/24
This story is amazing! I really like your writning style and how it flows. Then you add Ember, who has an attitube like Natsus!
You keep secrets FROM people not to them.
And you're apart FROM someone not apart with them.
You don't discuss about something.
Ryuuko-chan chapter 4 . 7/16
Hello again~~~ Just thought I'd let you know of a few more errors I found. I'd say keep it up, but you finishes writing it already, haha~ XD So how about "Great work."

*"Lucy felt like crying at how much they careD for her" not 'care'.
*"Lucy pouted anD turned to see" not 'ant'.
*"Lucy was surprised yet elated when She felt muscled arms wrap around her" not 'he'. XD
*"She knew that iF she had..." not 'is' (when Natsu hugs Lucy).
*When the girls leave and Happy and Natsu complain and Gray says, "'Are you and idiot? Wait—we already know you are,' Natsu growled."—the comma should be a full-stop because Gray is talking, not Natsu. If it's a comma, it makes it seem like Natsu is the one talking, but he's only growling in response.
*When Mirajane asks her question, Lucy stammers, "...there wasn't many chances." 'wasn't' should be 'weren't'.

Thanks for another awesome chapter. o3o
Ryuuko-chan chapter 3 . 7/15
A couple more errors. :P But I'm still really liking this story, so don't worry. ;3

*"Total admiration of" not "to".
*In the first ..O.. section, "Makarov sated" should be "stated", yes?
*After Ember introduces Plue, it says, "All the waited for then..." 'The' should be 'they'. XD
*Why is 'Sun' capitalised...? (After Lucy speaks to the group first.)

Now to keep reading~~~~~ :3
Ryuuko-chan chapter 2 . 7/14
The plot thickens~~~ o3o

Here are a few errors I found:
*In your first ..O.. section you wrote "That little boy and girl..." but I think you meant "boy or girl".
*When Makarov says "Our Lucy had left..." in the next section, you don't need the 'had'. It's merely referring to the past, and he is speaking in the present, so "Lucy left" is correct. 'Had' is only used when referring to a past event while speaking/narrating in the past.
*In Lucy's letter, it'd probably be more grammatically correct to say, "Whatever the number, I won't be insulted." 'Wouldn't' just sounds... Well. Awkward.
*Also in her letter (the third paragraph of when she addresses Natsu), there's a little typo. "...those clost to your heart..." I think you know what you meant to write. XD
*"Mirajane wasthe first to speak." Just missed a space.

I'm really liking it so far! Great job! :3
Ryuuko-chan chapter 1 . 7/14
In the second ..O.. section you wrote "a small plus seen" when you meant to write "plus sign". You might want to fix that, but other than that it's perfectly written. ;)

And what an interesting plot! I'm curious to see where this will go.