Reviews for To What We Once Were
Jellybeans1135 chapter 19 . 9/2
ok so I really liked this story but I was wondering if you could do a sequel to this story following the kids of nalu gruvia gale jerza and ryou plzzzzz
Mystic Mists chapter 3 . 8/22
That was a touching and sad moment. Real bad timing Natsu sigh. Is Natsu and Lisana a thing? Plz not!
It's obvious who here dad is. She has pink hair...need I say more
CasperAlikay chapter 19 . 6/20
:)))))
FlameDragonHime chapter 19 . 5/31
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
jovysanchez17 chapter 17 . 5/17
Dramatic, yet beautiful ending. However, it would have been better if there was more time allotted for Natsu's feelings to be known. With how fast-paced the events had been (due to Lucy trying to get away as fast as she could) there was no time for Natsu to delve much on his hidden feelings except for the desperation to be with Lucy and his daughter. Nevertheless, this was a beautiful story with a beautiful ending, great work! :)
jovysanchez17 chapter 12 . 5/17
Another awesome chapter. It was a good introduction for the impending battle. The sudden disappearance of the town and being replaced by a labyrinth has increased the excitement I feel for the action-packed events ahead. You did a great job! :D
jovysanchez17 chapter 11 . 5/17
Oh this chapter is so heart-wrenching I love it! I love how Lisanna has a different approach in facing her loneliness as compared to Lucy and I think that it's a good way to show how things would have worked out if Lucy did not run away. I love how Natsu is slowly ever so slowly putting pieces together, bu he's still an idiot i my eyes. I love Ember, she loves her mommy so much that she will do everything to make Lucy happy. Hahaha, Lucy is right it feels like there are times that the roles are reversed and Ember is the one that acts motherly an cares for her well-being. Reading about Lucy's dread at not seeing her daughter there was painful. I bet she'll start blaming herself for all of this. This was a great chapter, good work! :D
jovysanchez17 chapter 8 . 5/17
About the earlier chapter, I actually find it nice that Natsum Lucy and Ember all felt it weird and wrong for Ember to call Natsu as Uncle. It's nice, but it hurts nonetheless. Whenever it is mentioned that Natsu and Lisanna are a couple and that they were living together or that Natsu loves her my heart clenches and aches. I feel so sorry for Lucy. It must be really painful to see Natsu and Lisanna together. Moving on, I felt intrigue with the secret that Natsu is hiding, it had strengthened my belief on what could have happened between him and Lucy. Furthermore, it is aches to see how oblivious he is towards his feelings for Lucy. How could he accept the fact that he is 'in-love' with Lisanna, but does not realize the reason why he is overprotective of Lucy? Your pacing of the story is great due to how it affects the feelings of the readers. I haven't yet reached the climax of the story, but I must say that you've done a pretty good job. :)
jovysanchez17 chapter 7 . 5/17
This OC of yours is quite mysterious. He frequently has that sly and mischievous smile present on his lips when the attention of people are not on him. His power is telekinesis right? That makes me think that he has other esp powers that are related to the mind. Because just like what Lucy said, why was he able to join Fairy Tail so fast? And why does he know a lot of information about Lucy and the other guild members. I doubt that he knew it from the 'rumors' that have spread. He's too mysterious to be labelled as 'safe' and 'unharmful'. But I like him as a character, he seems very likely to make the story more interesting and hopefully he'll help in furthering the relationship between Natsu and Lucy. With what Lucy had stated in her monologue, I have the lingering suspicion that Natsu does not remember or has no idea that he had produced Ember with Lucy.
jovysanchez17 chapter 6 . 5/17
It's cute to read about Ember's thoughts about the relationships and bonds of the people in the guild; including her mother and her old team. I love how much of an evil matchmaker Ember is. Wait, she knew Lucy's by the door does that mean that she inherited those special abilities? That's awesome. :D Anyways, I love how Ember will do everything to get in the way of everyone's love lives, I'm excited to see the result.
jovysanchez17 chapter 5 . 5/17
Urgh I feel so sorry for Lucy. I can understand that feeling when you tell people that everything is okay and that you're not lying about your current feelings. And then the realization that you are not lying and that you have moved on will hit you like a ton of bricks and will leave you feeling empty inside. It's okay to move on, but it's still sad to realize that you have moved on. Is Natsu really that stupid that he has not realized that he was the father. Now, I'm starting to think that the event that caused them to produce Ember might be accidental or a spur-of-the-moment kind of thing. He might have been drunk if he failed to realize that something intimate had happened between him and Lucy.
jovysanchez17 chapter 2 . 5/17
I love how adorable Ember is! She's so mischievous and happy and so cute. The whole guild will love her for sure. :)