Reviews for Her Thousandth Birthday
Plz update soon!
thebeastinsideusall chapter 8 . 1/12/2015
gah! this is NOT OVER!
0Sweetpea0 chapter 8 . 5/21/2014
ok so I know that it's been more than a year but please tell me you are going to continue this story, it's too great to abondon
ilyreid chapter 8 . 11/22/2013
Aww this is such a good story you should def continue it!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
Is there hope for this story to be continued ?
Jess Cart chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This is a great chapter! I'll be reading more tomorrow! Love it! (:
Anya chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
Update, pretty please :D
cba to log in chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
awesome chapter and great story line i dont care if there not in charatcher it amazing
whisperslove chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
This is so refreshing-the plotline. Never seen a thousandyr old Caroline before and it's so much hotter with Klaus thrown in! I love this so much and the revenge that Klaus tried to have on everyone that hurt Caroline. Please continue this soooon! I can't wait to see how Klaus forces Caroline to thank him!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
UPLOAD pleeeeeease! 33333
ApekshaStar chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
Awww...Nik didn't kill them! I love Stefan too, but I really wish that atleast Elena would die! AWESOME chapter! LOVED it! Please update!
SheWhoShallNotBeNamed2635 chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
I love it and the " Well played love". Damn. You are writing this as if you wrote the script for the show. I don't know how you do it, but it is awesome.
ilovetvd chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
awesomely written n well planned!
do update more often...this is one of the first klaroline fics i hv read n will always love it!
LoveandWinning chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
I am holding fast to their Klaroline fics because I'm afraid in the next few episodes...there will be no more Klaroline interactions. Please update soon!
The Salvatores and Elena will make another appearance anytime soon again?
lily94 chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
Please kill Elena and Damon and end that type of drama. I cannot stand the triangle drama. Pathetic. Stefan needs to develope balls and dump Elena. Death style and I'm all for family but if no Elena than Damon and Stefan have a chance at being brothers. Totally loved elijah