Reviews for Justified
This is absolutely awesome so far! I hope you plan on updating this soon :)
uppppdateeee
updateeeee
add on
keep adding onto this pls
pls let her talk. at least a little. their interactions w/ communication would make the story better than it already is.

thx
Liljaiiris chapter 31 . 12/10/2016
Been in my favourites for year or two, came back to read the story again - it's so good! It gives me some anxiety, it really bothers me that Bella has had it so rough and that she is the way she is. And Paul, couldn't he finally get some slack? I really want to have an happy ending for this story - well maybe not for claudia - so hopefully you will continue this story one day!
athome Jo chapter 31 . 11/30/2016
Great story! Can't wait to see what happens. :)
jurodgers chapter 31 . 10/15/2016
This story was sooo good! What happened to the rest of it?!
CaliNative76 chapter 31 . 9/1/2016
Oh how I wish you'd update this story. It is one of the best I've ever read.
Guest chapter 31 . 6/30/2016
Oh my god, I have just found this and it is so addicting, have spent every free chance I got over the last 2 days reading this. Please don't stop writting or updating this. I really really hope you are just taking a break and will be posting again soon.

Love the characters... However some imprints are really really cruel, hope their nastiness is received and soon.

Would love to see what happens next
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 30 . 5/27/2016
J'espere que tu continuera la fiction car on veux vraiment savoir la suite
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Finally! This is the first Twilight fic I've come across that's 3rd POV! it's so nice I thin I might cry!
Sandra46 chapter 31 . 4/15/2016
What happens next. I'll be really disappointed if that's the end
alh1971 chapter 31 . 4/6/2016
I have enjoyed this unique and intriguing story!
I hope your muse will be inspired to revisit this tale. I am looking forward to Paul's reveal of the pack to Bella-hopefully it will make her feel safe to know that her imprint is the vampire's natural enemy. So many other issues to resolve: who are her abusers (James et al.?), how do Edward and Carlisle factor in?, when will Bella drop her defenses and speak more freely?, given her longstanding history of abuse, can she ever have a somewhat normal loving relationship?, what is her backstory (how did she end up with the vamps and will Billy recognize her as Charlie's long lost daughter?). Gah! Such an addictive fic, lol!
I am following you in case you ever update this story. : )
1,477 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »