Reviews for Justified
Oh my god, I have just found this and it is so addicting, have spent every free chance I got over the last 2 days reading this. Please don't stop writting or updating this. I really really hope you are just taking a break and will be posting again soon.

Love the characters... However some imprints are really really cruel, hope their nastiness is received and soon.

Would love to see what happens next
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 30 . 5/27
J'espere que tu continuera la fiction car on veux vraiment savoir la suite
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 5/10
Finally! This is the first Twilight fic I've come across that's 3rd POV! it's so nice I thin I might cry!
Sandra46 chapter 31 . 4/15
What happens next. I'll be really disappointed if that's the end
alh1971 chapter 31 . 4/6
I have enjoyed this unique and intriguing story!
I hope your muse will be inspired to revisit this tale. I am looking forward to Paul's reveal of the pack to Bella-hopefully it will make her feel safe to know that her imprint is the vampire's natural enemy. So many other issues to resolve: who are her abusers (James et al.?), how do Edward and Carlisle factor in?, when will Bella drop her defenses and speak more freely?, given her longstanding history of abuse, can she ever have a somewhat normal loving relationship?, what is her backstory (how did she end up with the vamps and will Billy recognize her as Charlie's long lost daughter?). Gah! Such an addictive fic, lol!
I am following you in case you ever update this story. : )
I can't read this. It's dragging out already and I feel the rest is gonna be like this. Not the plot buy your writing style. There's only so much I can take. 5 paragraphs or so for 1 small thing.
Like the feel of the story . But I'm struggling to read it. Takes too long to get to the point. Like 5 paragraphs to describe getting money. It made me just want to skip half of the chapter.
SandraBR chapter 31 . 2/20
I really wish you would continue this story!
Murfdizzle chapter 31 . 2/3
Such a good story! I really love it! I also hope you continue it. I know it's been awhile but people are still interested in this! Don't forget about us!
rissbenzo chapter 31 . 1/28
why are they being so god damn mean to her? do you not have a heart or any compassion at all"?
southernpur-rica chapter 31 . 1/11
Will this continue?
annie.jo.marie chapter 31 . 11/27/2015
Please please please write more!
Anon chapter 17 . 10/28/2015
Okay can I just say, I generally love the pack, and I actually really like this fic, but why tf are they so freaking annoying and lack all common sense? How much fucking sense does it make to buy a hopeless person heels? Or barge into someone's house and not give a shit that she's sleeping?
Kitty1098 chapter 2 . 10/11/2015
I have read this story so many times that I plan to copy it to a word document so I can print it out, I really love this story and can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/9/2015
cmon chapter 32 this is a great story!
1,467 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »