Reviews for Confusion
kyothefallenkit chapter 12 . 8/18/2014
Haha I liked reading this X3 I hope to read more on this someday XD
first-breath-after-coma chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
Great story. I really enjoyed it.
FluttersongStar chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
just a thought. is the song "I Can't Decide" by the Scissor Sisters?
FluttersongStar chapter 12 . 3/30/2014
oh, i loved this story! it was so adorable! i would have written a review for every chapter, i would have! but the story was just way too good and i couldn't stop for a second to type!
hotsasukefan chapter 12 . 3/5/2014
AWESOME. great Fic, glad it was a happy ending (like there was any other way, for these two.)
Carloka chapter 12 . 3/5/2014
Oh you updated! finally! I'm so happy right now. Thank you for this chapter. I was hopping for a little of closure. XD
Kathryn Hart chapter 12 . 3/5/2014
yayy! this was so adorable and slightly cheesy, good thing I like cheesy, a lot! xD
jenn008 chapter 12 . 3/5/2014
Love it!
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 12 . 3/5/2014
I hope you do a seqial. The was a great read.
elensari chapter 12 . 3/5/2014
Yeah! I loved this. It's such a great story. I am so glad you had the time to finish it! It would be super cool to get some Jack and Gallifreya adventures at some point...if you feel so inclined. -grin- Thanks for the fantastic tale. :-)
JollyRoger1 chapter 12 . 3/5/2014
Well done.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/23/2014
OMG it is February 2014, it's time for chapter 12, krazy! Please! I'm really excited for it!
Shoyzz chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
I was soo sad when Rose just banished! I was like "nooooo! After so much time they wanted to be together and now with the children and she's gone!" But the fact that she came back was awesome! And the fact that the Doctor is going to be present when the babies are born is fantasticc!
Cant wait for the update! :D
jenn008 chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
Update soon!
Carloka chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Please! Please! Please! Update please! I need you to update! It has been months and I really need you to update! I'm so hook up with this story, so please! Update! I'm almost begging you!
have a nice day! :)