Reviews for Confusion
Ah good old jack, you do him perfectly
ChristineK chapter 12 . 9/14/2016
I really enjoyed this, especially how you had Rose here then not when time reversed then back again. Still, going through birth twice! I hope Jackie, Mickey, and Pete are ok, though!
Heather Snow chapter 12 . 11/29/2015
Really neat idea with the Confusion and filter. I was glad that it took a while for things to come to a head with the Master.
kyothefallenkit chapter 12 . 8/18/2014
Haha I liked reading this X3 I hope to read more on this someday XD
first-breath-after-coma chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
Great story. I really enjoyed it.
FluttersongStar chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
just a thought. is the song "I Can't Decide" by the Scissor Sisters?
FluttersongStar chapter 12 . 3/30/2014
oh, i loved this story! it was so adorable! i would have written a review for every chapter, i would have! but the story was just way too good and i couldn't stop for a second to type!
hotsasukefan chapter 12 . 3/5/2014
AWESOME. great Fic, glad it was a happy ending (like there was any other way, for these two.)
Lovelythingsonthemoon chapter 12 . 3/5/2014
Oh you updated! finally! I'm so happy right now. Thank you for this chapter. I was hopping for a little of closure. XD
Kathryn Hart chapter 12 . 3/5/2014
yayy! this was so adorable and slightly cheesy, good thing I like cheesy, a lot! xD
jenn008 chapter 12 . 3/5/2014
Love it!
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 12 . 3/5/2014
I hope you do a seqial. The was a great read.
elensari chapter 12 . 3/5/2014
Yeah! I loved this. It's such a great story. I am so glad you had the time to finish it! It would be super cool to get some Jack and Gallifreya adventures at some point...if you feel so inclined. -grin- Thanks for the fantastic tale. :-)
JollyRoger1 chapter 12 . 3/5/2014
Well done.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/23/2014
OMG it is February 2014, it's time for chapter 12, krazy! Please! I'm really excited for it!