Reviews for Confusion
sashaxh chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
Well atleast he found them at the very end of the YTNW XD they will atleast survive XD
Jisusaken chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
Omg! I love this story. It so so unique but totally believable. I like how you portray Rose. A lot of people make her either a horny teenager or a sappy female, but you made her a fighter like how she really is. Great job and I can't wait for the next chapter! What will the doctor do?
JollyRoger1 chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
I'm glad to see an update. Keep up the good work!
NotSoSuperGirl chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
Ohhh :(
Heart of Diamond chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
MASSIVE CLIFF HANGER! GAH! The Doctor and Rose are just georgous. Have i mentioned that before? Maybe i should mention it again. GEORGOUS! Especially how you write them. I just want to pick them both up and give them a big hug.

Fly On...

Heart of Diamond
Dplover13 chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
Please update soon!
Epona Harper chapter 7 . 5/24/2012
Sorry for the delay. Life has been nuts!

So disturbing (in all the right ways) is the Master's way of torturing Rose. And very nice how you worked Francine's assistance into this. I'll attempt a wild guess that the tests on those hair samples are going to let the cat out of the bag vis a vis the babies.

Little quibble, though. Rose is definitely not flat but, from what I see, she's no DD either. Kinda threw me out of the story for a bit with that. Looking at pics! I'd guesstimate her as a C cup at most. Going from there to DD with pregnancy is very plausible though.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter. :)
Jisusaken chapter 7 . 5/16/2012
Omg! I love this story. It so so unique but totally believable. I like how you portray Rose. A lot of people make her either a horny teenager or a sappy female, but you made her a fighter like how she really is. Great job and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Emily Rayne Paris chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
Another great chapter
Emily Rayne Paris chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
Another great chapter
Diving in chapter 7 . 5/4/2012
Ouch ! Poor Rose.
fally xoxo sam chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
This story is great keep it up please!
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 7 . 4/29/2012
Hay, stop picking on Rose.

Great chapter, even if you were picking on Rose.

I hope you were able to get some sleep today.
MintaClaire chapter 7 . 4/29/2012
Oh wow! I feel like crying right now. That was expertly written and really convincing and makes me want to cry!
twilightluva786 chapter 7 . 4/29/2012
Great Chapter Cant wait fore more im loving this story :)
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »