Reviews for Confusion
ImpalaAtNight chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
I'd love to have more chapters if you please!
Firedemon86 chapter 11 . 7/6/2013
Please update soon! I just started this story and now I can't wait to read more.
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
Exciting . . . . Please update soon
Epona Harper chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
Ladies and gentlemen, you may commence squeeing!

This was lovely! From the Doctor's heartbreak, to the joy of reunion that still can't quite balance out the loss of his oldest friend-turned-enemy to Rose's sweet yet disturbing muttledness (and shock over the pregnancy reveal). Not to mention Sarah Jane's motherly practicality and Jack reveling in his self appointed role as master of slightly inappropriate exposition. Perfect!

I hope you're not planning to skip directly to post-birth (but I can totally understand if you do), because the idea of the Doctor, Sarah Jane, Jack Harkness and Martha working together to deliver a confused and shell-shocked Rose's twins seems to have great potential for sweetness and comedy.

*snerk*

I've got this image in my head of the Doctor putting up a halfhearted argument against naming his son Jack...only to have the rest of the gang laughingly tromp him.

"He was already named Jack, Doctor."
"Well...technically he wasn't since that happened in an aborted timeline. He's not even born yet in this timeline so theoretically that should reset any naming..."
"What's the matter, Doc. Afraid he'll take after his Uncle Jack."
"Now that you mention it, YES!"
"Hello! Can we get these babies out of me before we argue this!"

Looking very much forward to the rest!
tydeerose chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
Loveeeeeee it! I cant wait for more!
RoseWho91 chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
OH my god i love this story! Cannot wait for more, i was soo upset when i thought Rose was gone AGAIN but then she came back :) All the dialouge seems so natural for the characters its great! Keep going please!
ElementalFoxGoddess chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
Oh Master...don't you know anything about Wolves? Threaten their pups, and you'll be destroyed. Threaten Rose and her pups, you'll be obliterated
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
love it! update soon! BYE!
Cinnamon Pink chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
Oh my goodness! First of all, I'm so happy you've updated this story! I love this one and was dying to know what was going to happen next. I'm glad Rose was able to slip through the cracks before they sealed completely, but it's like she's just arriving here for the first time! I loved her reaction to seeing the TARDIS again. But I wanna smack the Doctor around a bit for being in such denial over what's between them. Rose is confused enough as it is! She doesn't need your insecurities right now, especially when she's about to pop with your twins, man! Glad at least Jack and Sarah Jane are there to help her! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Link's Rose chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
YAY now I don't have to cry over Rose being gone AGAIN. Yaaaaaay!
DragonRose4 chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
Yay! That was a great chapter!
Dark Moons and Whispered Words chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
That was lovely. I hope there are at least a few more chapters! (:
Heart4Wolves chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
YAY! New chapter! :D
JollyRoger1 chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
Glad to see a new chapter. Well done.
TheAngelofIego chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
"What the hell am I carrying? A bloody planet?!" Best. Line. EVER!
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »