Reviews for The Man in the Hanging Tree
ThatOneGuy2 chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
*screams crys and explodes all at the same time*
AuroraWeasley chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Holy... At the beginning, I was like 'Oh crap' because I knew what was coming, but now... I didn't really expect that reaction from him. Good job.
Ophelia Tate chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
THIS WAS AN AWESOME CHAPTER! SO WAS THE LAST ONE! I freakn' love this story.
SomelikeitHaute chapter 9 . 5/12/2012
Great story! I always love about what Gale's thoughts were during the games and this is such a good depiction of that. Please continue updating, I can't wait till it gets to the really good parts. I loved your chapter on the opening ceremonies. I always wish we knew what Gale was thinking during the hand holding. You're also the first author to openly admit that gale would probably kill Katniss, Gale is a favorite of mine but he's kind of terrifying. Awesome job, please continue!
audreyii-fic chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
These are good. These are very, very, *very* good. I particularly like the way Gale is repelled and yet fascinated by the way Katniss looks in the Capitol; that's the way I've always imagined it. She's beautiful, but she's not Catnip, and he doesn't know her. I am anxiously awaiting more.
cherri0196 chapter 9 . 2/23/2012
As usual this was great!

This was my favorite line "it was as if the only one in the district who didn't know that he had feelings for Katniss was Katniss herself. " It's so true, and it really reinforces what Gale said about Darius hitting on Katniss and her not realising it. LOL! Loved it!
als18 chapter 9 . 2/17/2012
I love Spring Awakening! Favorite musical.
tipsyapple chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
Oh goodness that chapter was to short! My heart started pumping right along with Gales. I love love love this take on everything. Please update soon! Gale is amazing and watching Katniss and Peeta from his POV is super exciting.
PerriwinklePadfoot chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Soooo sorry I haven't review in forever, but this story is getting really amazing! I feel soooo bad for Gale. It must really suck to be stuck in District 12 while the live of your life
Flamepawsome chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
Sorry about the lack of reviewing. Had some technical difficulties.

Awesome as always. 3
kittenxxkisses chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
I don't think you're getting monotonous at all. Drabbles are supposed to be more about the raw emotion than the plot, and this fits perfectly. You're doing a great job with Gale's character.

Although, maybe someone stealing their tesserae would be an interesting twist. Albeit highly unlikely :P

kat xx
Gl33k chapter 9 . 2/12/2012
Please review soon :D I'm too lazy to log in ;)
blueowl chapter 9 . 2/12/2012
Oh, I' spent about 20 minutes reading through this, I love it! I .a Peetea/Katniss shipper, but you write Gale really well. Please update soon!
Green-Eyed-Rose chapter 9 . 2/12/2012
Really good, you know, as always :)
Ellenka chapter 9 . 2/12/2012
Acceptance. Yeah, that was it. Seriously, your word-choices kill me, but I love them anyway.