Reviews for How I Got Saved
CloudyAltaria chapter 1 . 5/8
Hi! I really love this story! It's the third work of fiction yo ever make me cry plus, it helps that your writing is absolutely beautiful! I can relate to some of the topics in this story, so that made it that much more emotional to read . I love your writing, have a nice day! •
Ally-Di-Angelo chapter 21 . 12/29/2014
Dear the wonderful Bri Nara,

Hello, yet again! It's me, again, Ally Di Angelo!

I have been reading your fanfiction so much and finishing them, sadly. I am actually crying right now. I loved the ending so, so much. I'm sorta going through the same thing as Toris was, but on a much less extreme level.

I am bisexual/lesbian (kinda still figuring out. *rubs neck awkwardly*). There is a group of kids in my class who figured out and are mocking me. I've been to afraid to confront them, so I suppose that it doesn't matter for now.

I haven't come out to my parents or my family. Just a few very close friends.

What I'm trying to say in all of this, I suppose, is thank you. This fanfiction has made me a bit more confident in who I am.

(I apologize for turning all of my reviews into personal crap.)

Ačiū,

Ally Di Angelo
Guest chapter 21 . 10/2/2014
DANG I STARTED TEARING UP AT THE PART WWHERE TORIS WAS LIKE WALKING AROUND IN THE STREETS
TheLostWonderer chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
An amazing introduction, it makes the story sound as if it'll turn out very nicely.
DoitsuItalia chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
This. This was amazing. It was depressing, adorable, and just jgekshgetj. qq I loved it. And I'm so sorry that you had to go through something like this. No one deserves that.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/16/2014
Firstly, I live in the gay state of MN, so I'm not sure if this is realistic. But I liked it. Seriously though, the teachers "well, we didn't see it, so it didn't happen" my friend's moved schools for this problem.
It made me sad in places, and I smirked a couple times. I liked it.
SomeSimpleStories chapter 21 . 12/26/2013
After 21 chapters asking for reviews, I had to do one!
This story is sooooooooo lovely! I enjoyed it a lot! So much that I read the 21 chapters on a day!
This pair is the one I like the most, and it's so dificult to find a story about them that this was really a Xmas gift!
I liked it a lot! I liked a lot! you write quite well! I loved it!
I really like what Feliks told to Toris' mum against homophobic, it was really good.
The chapter were Feliks gave Toris the dragon Smoky make me smile, that part was so full of joy!
I'll loking forward more stories like this, they are beautiful!
Bye!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/21/2013
This is quite possibly the most beautiful thing I have ever read.
Meikakuna chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
This Fanfic is so cute! I hope Feliks and Toris end up together.
zoewinter1 chapter 21 . 7/16/2013
I just read the entire story, and hot damn! you can write really well, my feels were on a completely emotional rollercoaster! But I totally loved it :D
Easy2Hurt chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
Omigod, that was so FAHKING FLUFFY
Easy2Hurt chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Thank God Liet lives with his parents! At first, I thought he lived alone!
Easy2Hurt chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
:u: Felik's so CUTE
Guest chapter 21 . 5/27/2013
Oh wow. There is no word spoken in this galaxy that can describe my feelings while I read this fic.
TheAnonReviewer chapter 21 . 5/24/2013
I just realized I never did a follow up review.

This is the second time I've read this story, and it still has this raw emotion and power.

I simply love it; easily the best h/c stories I've ever read.

The characters seemed legitmate, they were endearing, and I cared about every second of interaction.

I cried at times, honestly.

I'm a guy in my early 20's, and I cried.

Yeah, let that sink in.

This is what these stories should strive to be. Powerful, emotional, and, yes, that yo-yo emotional slingshot is very important. A h/c that ends a chapter on a high note and then the next starts low seems abrupt. The slingshot is the key; It reminds us readers that the characters are NOT out of the woods yet.

Simply put, 10/10. I love it.

You keep writing 'em,