Reviews for How I Got Saved
Firstly, I live in the gay state of MN, so I'm not sure if this is realistic. But I liked it. Seriously though, the teachers "well, we didn't see it, so it didn't happen" my friend's moved schools for this problem.
It made me sad in places, and I smirked a couple times. I liked it.
SomeSimpleStories chapter 21 . 12/26/2013
After 21 chapters asking for reviews, I had to do one!
This story is sooooooooo lovely! I enjoyed it a lot! So much that I read the 21 chapters on a day!
This pair is the one I like the most, and it's so dificult to find a story about them that this was really a Xmas gift!
I liked it a lot! I liked a lot! you write quite well! I loved it!
I really like what Feliks told to Toris' mum against homophobic, it was really good.
The chapter were Feliks gave Toris the dragon Smoky make me smile, that part was so full of joy!
I'll loking forward more stories like this, they are beautiful!
Bye!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/21/2013
This is quite possibly the most beautiful thing I have ever read.
Meikakuna chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
This Fanfic is so cute! I hope Feliks and Toris end up together.
zoewinter1 chapter 21 . 7/16/2013
I just read the entire story, and hot damn! you can write really well, my feels were on a completely emotional rollercoaster! But I totally loved it :D
Easy2Hurt chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
Omigod, that was so FAHKING FLUFFY
Easy2Hurt chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Thank God Liet lives with his parents! At first, I thought he lived alone!
Easy2Hurt chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
:u: Felik's so CUTE
Guest chapter 21 . 5/27/2013
Oh wow. There is no word spoken in this galaxy that can describe my feelings while I read this fic.
TheAnonReviewer chapter 21 . 5/24/2013
I just realized I never did a follow up review.

This is the second time I've read this story, and it still has this raw emotion and power.

I simply love it; easily the best h/c stories I've ever read.

The characters seemed legitmate, they were endearing, and I cared about every second of interaction.

I cried at times, honestly.

I'm a guy in my early 20's, and I cried.

Yeah, let that sink in.

This is what these stories should strive to be. Powerful, emotional, and, yes, that yo-yo emotional slingshot is very important. A h/c that ends a chapter on a high note and then the next starts low seems abrupt. The slingshot is the key; It reminds us readers that the characters are NOT out of the woods yet.

Simply put, 10/10. I love it.

You keep writing 'em,
I'll keep reviewing 'em

TheAnonReviewer
Otaku0001 chapter 21 . 5/5/2013
Yha happy ending! You did a good job writing the story
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 21 . 5/3/2013
This was such a beautifully, heart wrenching story, and it breaks my heart to know that you have gone through some of this. Some people are just major pricks who need a real kick up the arse and a reality check, man. You did an amazing job with this, I enjoyed every second of it :)
AnnaleseVonRieges chapter 21 . 4/30/2013
this just made me die because of too much FEELS 3
AnnaleseVonRieges chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
I was wondering, was the "Capture the Flag" thing from Percy Jackson? -adminisatotalfangirl- I love your story btw c:
Meagan Snow chapter 21 . 4/26/2013
This is a wonderful ending :)
While I can't ask for a sequel, because you said you couldn't, I can ask for something similar, can't I…? Please…? I'm addicted to your writing and can't help it :)
Also… I'd like to meet Ivan, Katyusha, Natalya, Eduard, and Ravis in person… but that's really just my personal opinion.
Keep on writing! :D