Reviews for How I Got Saved
Paprika11 chapter 21 . 8/3
Aww...
Lizzosaurus chapter 1 . 4/3
Reviewing isn't usually my thing, but it hit a little too close to home to bypass.
I remember being called "slut" and "fag" when I read thick chapter-books on the school bus in 3rd grade.
I wasn't beaten physically, but a few death threats followed me 1200 miles from Kansas to a new state. People have found my phone number just to send me hatred.
Which makes little sense to me. It is a very confusing thing, harassment and depression, and you portrayed that well. Why it is necessary to badger those who do not paint themselves the same colour is beyond comprehension.
But I needn't relay my entire story, because I am here to commend yours. What is beautiful about your fanfiction is that Toris may have been beaten and outcasted, but he never gave in, and he never chose to adopt /their/ ways, if only to end his own suffering.
Granted, that may not have been an option after six years of relentless torment, but instead of rejecting his passions as the source of his pain, he embraced them for what they truly are - his source of comfort.
That is important. It displays his strength. His audacity. He may be thin and frail and vulnerable, but he still managed to find the light in just one person. Instead of letting depression overpower him, he took a gamble with trust and let just /one/ person in, and changed everything. This isn't just a fight with bullies, it is a fight with yourself.
Well illustrated. I read the entire thing in one sitting. :)
Nice work, friend.
CloudyAltaria chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Hi! I really love this story! It's the third work of fiction yo ever make me cry plus, it helps that your writing is absolutely beautiful! I can relate to some of the topics in this story, so that made it that much more emotional to read . I love your writing, have a nice day! •
Ally-Di-Angelo chapter 21 . 12/29/2014
Dear the wonderful Bri Nara,

Hello, yet again! It's me, again, Ally Di Angelo!

I have been reading your fanfiction so much and finishing them, sadly. I am actually crying right now. I loved the ending so, so much. I'm sorta going through the same thing as Toris was, but on a much less extreme level.

I am bisexual/lesbian (kinda still figuring out. *rubs neck awkwardly*). There is a group of kids in my class who figured out and are mocking me. I've been to afraid to confront them, so I suppose that it doesn't matter for now.

I haven't come out to my parents or my family. Just a few very close friends.

What I'm trying to say in all of this, I suppose, is thank you. This fanfiction has made me a bit more confident in who I am.

(I apologize for turning all of my reviews into personal crap.)

Ačiū,

Ally Di Angelo
Guest chapter 21 . 10/2/2014
DANG I STARTED TEARING UP AT THE PART WWHERE TORIS WAS LIKE WALKING AROUND IN THE STREETS
TheLostWonderer chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
An amazing introduction, it makes the story sound as if it'll turn out very nicely.
DoitsuItalia chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
This. This was amazing. It was depressing, adorable, and just jgekshgetj. qq I loved it. And I'm so sorry that you had to go through something like this. No one deserves that.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/16/2014
Firstly, I live in the gay state of MN, so I'm not sure if this is realistic. But I liked it. Seriously though, the teachers "well, we didn't see it, so it didn't happen" my friend's moved schools for this problem.
It made me sad in places, and I smirked a couple times. I liked it.
SomeSimpleStories chapter 21 . 12/26/2013
After 21 chapters asking for reviews, I had to do one!
This story is sooooooooo lovely! I enjoyed it a lot! So much that I read the 21 chapters on a day!
This pair is the one I like the most, and it's so dificult to find a story about them that this was really a Xmas gift!
I liked it a lot! I liked a lot! you write quite well! I loved it!
I really like what Feliks told to Toris' mum against homophobic, it was really good.
The chapter were Feliks gave Toris the dragon Smoky make me smile, that part was so full of joy!
I'll loking forward more stories like this, they are beautiful!
Bye!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/21/2013
This is quite possibly the most beautiful thing I have ever read.
Meikakuna chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
This Fanfic is so cute! I hope Feliks and Toris end up together.
zoewinter1 chapter 21 . 7/16/2013
I just read the entire story, and hot damn! you can write really well, my feels were on a completely emotional rollercoaster! But I totally loved it :D
Easy2Hurt chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
Omigod, that was so FAHKING FLUFFY
Easy2Hurt chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Thank God Liet lives with his parents! At first, I thought he lived alone!
Easy2Hurt chapter 2 . 6/1/2013