Reviews for Miserable Little Man
I'll open my lungs dear chapter 1 . 5/21
Please please lease write more percy stories
Lady Shady chapter 1 . 5/12
I just love Percy... and it's very interesting to see this darker-minded side of him. Good job!
kimi-ebi chapter 1 . 3/28
That's really great. The past you chose for Percy is perfectly believable and it made me feel so sad. It was a very good text.
Thanks for this one !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Can I just give him a hug? Please?
Reader chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
;-( Loneliness feeds the bitter kind of assholes. I always feel bad at that scene in the movie after the big show when he jokes with that "boo" and del trips, and brutal sais "Percy u shit"...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I love Percy 3
civilwarrose chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This was an excellent back story. There had to be a reason for why Percy was the way he was and this is perfectly believable.
one.long.melody chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Yours was a truly excellent take on Percy! One that whisks the reader away and into the core of why he is the way he is. I never read more than a few pages of the book, but have been a fan of the movie ever since its release back in 2000 - I was right there in the audience, haha. I'm not ashamed to say Percy was and always has been my favorite character; I guess because I found him to be someone I could relate to. That, and because I fell so hard for Doug Hutchison. XD

I, too, am quite short (even though I'm a girl) and suffered a lot of emotional abuse in middle school, so I was pleased to read about something similar in your wonderful story.

I had forgotten all about Percy being the governor's nephew, and loved your creative take on that part of the book and film. I agree that he had to be self loathing, and that part of the reason he behaved so ugly toward people was out of jealousy and loneliness. You've really transformed Percy from a character most people despise to someone we can all pity and, I should hope, relate to. :)
Leally chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
That story made me feel depressed but maybe that's because, when I read the book and thought how a lowly bastard Percy is, I wondered what it could feel like to be such a bully -and I agree with you on some points.

Well, you've given us one of the many answers to the question ;-)
Horsesareamazing chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I like it. Interesting take on Percy!