Reviews for Comfort Food
artemis5 chapter 1 . 1/3
I WANT COOKIE DOUGHT very great story
hannajohal chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Yeah you let her win, try your best to preserve your dignity...
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
awww This is really cute! :)
FrostOfFate chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I was looking for fluff because the fanfom's all angst-y and I need something happy-but...but...
*sob*
Even fluff makes me cry now...
P2tbAnimeGirl chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Cute! This was fluff with meaning! I could totally see this happening in an episode or something! Anyways, this is wonderfully written! Your writing style is amazing. It’s fluent, descriptive, and colorful. Characterization is good too. No complaints from me!
Gen chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
3 This is really cute.
Satellites on Parade chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
LOOK LOOK HERE'S A DELUSIONAL REVIEW FOR YOU, TOO! Because I am in the mood and Ranty's a hobag who decided sleep is more important than collabing with me. Gosh. RUDE.

Although I guess I shouldn't be jocularly griping about her since this is her story and all. Whoopsydaisypiddlypaisy.

SO ANYWAY UGH THAT OPENING LINE you know how i can get about opening lines; they are my one weakness and this one did like 10000000% damage, i can't even battle anymore

the wild brella-gwen fainted

PERMANENT MARKER.

THAT STUFF'S LEGIT.

DON'T QUESTION IT.

OMFG WALL-MAN KNOWS WHERE IT'S AT.

That boy GETS ME.

THE BOY HAS SAFE-HOUSES AAAAAAH

WITH FULLY-STOCKED FREEZERS FULL OF ICE CREAM

AND EMERGENCY STASHES OF SNACKAGE

perfection

and OH MY GOD the cafeteria ladies love him WHY IS THIS SO FUNNY TO ME. like, all the normal kids eat with each other at lunch and wally's just kicking back with the lunch ladies and they're like OH THAT WALDO IS SUCH A SWEET BOY, HE EVEN EATS MY MYSTERY MEAT, WHAT A DEARIE

But he didn't want to think about the Shadows now - or ever. They were starting to seep into his dreams, his every day life, getting more power over the team than any of them would have liked.

i love how seamlessly you put this in here like

at first glance this is a cutesy story about ice cream and lunch ladies and midnight snackage and permanent marker

but then it's also got this little undertone of seriousness that you put in so effortlessly and it's just

abloobloobloooooo my bbys

Ha. It wasn't like he was going to tell her that he was awake because he couldn't stop dreaming about her death. Not a chance.

DID YOU HEAR THE SUDDEN CRACKING NOISE BEHIND MY STIFF, FEIGNED SMILE?

IT WAS PROBABLY MY HEART

NBD BRO

THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS WHEN I READ YOUR STUFF

"Does being hungry upset you or something?" Artemis asked. "Because you look upset. You get this little wrinkle in between your eyebrows when you're upset, and you're doing that right now."

SCREAMS SHE KNOWS

I NEED THAT GIF OF WALLY WITH THE "OH SHIT THEY KNOW" CAPTION WHERE IS IT DAMMIT FFNET

also it might just be me but is the wrinkle over the nose a when harry met sally reference because if it is I LOVE YOU i thought i was the only freak who saw that as the wally/artemis manifesto

bwaaaaah that little line is so perfection with artemis being all upfront about it and trying to act breezy about the fact that she NOTICES all of his IDIOSYNCRACIES and just aaah babies. make them.

You know what also makes me sad? You dying. Don't do it again.

THERE IS A PHYSICAL PAIN IN MY CHEST AND IT WON'T GO AWAY HELP I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP

Wally could get used to this, he thought as he fought her for chip, spoons clashing.

He let her win. Just this once.

idk, for me, last lines are even more delicate than opening lines because they really need to give this sense of completion; closing lines are totes NOT my forte

but this

is so sweet

and at the same time so sad, and a little romantic

and then it's just y'know. it's cute. they're friends. best frannnns.

DICEY YOUR WRITING GIVES ME SO MANY FEELINGS AND I MEANT TO REVIEW THIS ON TUMBLR BUT STUPID TUMBLRFACE WAS A STUPID DOUCHE AND CRASHED ON ME GAW

SO NOW YOU GET AN INCOHERENT ONE

rolls away in shame
Aflowerthatblooms chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This was soo cute! I swear, there was soo much fluff, i think i got cavities! Keep up the great writing!
Starlightlovesya123 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
See, I wish I could write drabbles like this. It takes real talent to not only write such a short little moment, but to stick as much charisma, courage and overall cuteness that you managed to stick in there. It wasn't a meaningless fluffy moment, which is awesome, because drabbles are the royal ancestors of meaningless fluff. But this seemed like a very legitimate event that could occur, even in an episode, and let's be honest, we don't always see that. And you mangeged to use the "Failsafe" claims without seeming cliche or tired. And it was just adorable. Always.

Dicey, my darling, I'm super impressed and I loved it. And I miss you and your lovely voice and your hugs so you should come back to me. :)
linny-marie chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Oooh, you so got me! I totally thought he was going to say it, I really did, but then I was glad he didn't. But you so got me!

So cute! I also love that he "let" her win the last chocolate chip, we all know your true feelings Wally. But that ending, so adorable! I loved it!
PikaGirl-AAML chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Cookie dough Wally thief Artemis chocolate Spitfire's recipe.

I 3 it!
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
cute
cary99 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Loved it
Brock's Geodude chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
The easiest way to get me to like a fic is to write it well-you know, with spellcheck and proofread and all that fun stuff. Common sense, but not enough people do it. Looks like you did. Also their characterization was perfect and it totally sounds like something that could happen in the show. That's the other way to get me to like a fic. :) Very cute story. Favorited.
monkkeyslut chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
AHH DICEY.

Okay so I think you need to write Wally/Artemis more often again because I /fucking/ love the way you write them. Seriously. They're so cute and awesome and this could be totally read as a platonic fic rather than shippy because you write them as friends so well.

dkfjdlsgj