Reviews for Broken Fall
svgurl410 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
this was a very interesting story. snape seemed a little OOC for me but other than that, i liked the harry/draco dialogue. i can see him being blinded by his hatred of draco to see the blonde reaching out for him.

but i was happy with the ending. i certainly wouldn't mind a sequel though. :D

nice work! :)
Princess M chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
Yoda! That was truly distasteful. I don't really think that Snape would do that. He hates Harry, of course, but Dumbledore wouldn't trust a child molester. It was sort-of funny, but I have definitely learned something about my little sis lately. You are seriously deranged! (Or maybe this is how you keep from truly becoming so.) Again, your characters just don't seem English to me. Your American heritage is showing through.
Vampire Louis chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Buwahaha! I like it and think you should continue it just because it would be interesting to see what might become between the boys or something along those lines. Keep up the great works 09! _
DJ Goth Boy chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
I read this one with a mouthful (of tic-tacs) and really enjoyed it. The editing is good, and it would be who of Rowling I feel to make Malfoy come out once and for all! Norman. _
Redrum chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
Excellent fic. I hope you plan on continuing this.
MyOriginalIntent chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
Thumbs up from this corner of the critic's booth! I loved it. I wonder, will you be doing a sequel? I hope so.
MidnightDragon2 chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
I like this story so far. It really captures the spirit of Harry.