Reviews for Half Sight
Maka Ano chapter 1 . 1/8
That's sad the idea is really good
Greatazuredragon chapter 13 . 10/27/2013
Hahaha those things happen, next time dont forget to ctrlc XD. This is a good story so far, nice work. By the way i liked the poem, had never heard of it before.
Rie chapter 32 . 10/3/2013
My heartfelt condolences.
EclipseKuran chapter 34 . 9/23/2013
Do your best Echo. I love this story. Remember that there is still a tomorrow full of hope.
jazica chapter 34 . 9/22/2013
I'm enjoying reading half sight and I am looking forward to reading more chapters, hopefully I won't have to wait long -
Midnight69060 chapter 34 . 9/1/2013
i love this story, i can't wait for another update :3
Kairia'sYami chapter 23 . 8/15/2013
I like Měilì de huǒ (Beautiful Fire) and Blind Rage, but please, whatever you do, do not use Ember's Harem
Kairia'sYami chapter 13 . 8/15/2013
I feel really bad for you. When I was reading the poem thing, well, more like scrolled through it, not actually reading it, I was like, "Ugh, So long!" *Grins in a way that completely disproves previous statement*
Kairia'sYami chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I like it so far. , But...*frowns* What do you mean you haven't seen very many 1/2 Prince fanfics? There's like, 223 or something.
Guest chapter 34 . 6/27/2013
Noooooo! I have no more to read! If you update soon i gives you cookies!
Vendelareader chapter 34 . 6/20/2013
This chapter was great even with the short lenght, I'm guessing that the mystery perspective is Brain in his comatose state so I'm hoping that we'll fing out for sure soon enough.
Michelle chapter 34 . 6/20/2013
Yay new chapter!
Congratulations!
Sorry for the late review, been very busy.
Hope you get better soon!
Bard of Chaos chapter 34 . 6/19/2013
Not sure if I should be excited or scared for the turning point...
Crazed King chapter 34 . 6/18/2013
Anna's gonna get married? NOOOOO!
sorry-accountinactivenow chapter 33 . 6/18/2013
It's great that you're back! I noticed I haven't really reviewed this story, but trust me, I am totally up to date with it. I hope you are getting better and I just want to you to know that many of us were worried about you. Good luck!