Reviews for Half Sight
Bard of Chaos chapter 31 . 1/23/2013
Happy Birthday, Half Sight!
sorry-accountinactivenow chapter 31 . 1/23/2013
Happy Birthday! XD
Crazed King chapter 30 . 1/21/2013
Hi there! It's been a while! Thanks for da chappie!
Princess Bananabelle chapter 30 . 1/20/2013
Yay! Another Chapter! It's interesting to see a reference to deuce. Anyway, a little short, but it was a good chapter.
Bard of Chaos chapter 30 . 1/20/2013
Seeing you write my Nightmare and Patch will never cease to put a smile on my face. You doing okay?
Kai Chen chapter 29 . 1/9/2013
Update please and congrats!
Crazed King chapter 29 . 1/7/2013
Claire and Skylar huh? I like the names!
Thanks for the chapter!
KakiTenshi chapter 29 . 1/7/2013
I want to see babies! :(
Michelle chapter 29 . 1/6/2013
Yay a new chapter! *cheers*
This was funny
Congratulations!
I am happy for you
*smiles*
A Rabid Fan chapter 29 . 1/5/2013
cool! Say hi to your kids for me. :)
Princess Bananabelle chapter 29 . 1/5/2013
Ha ha, congratulations! Hopefully they are good little children that let you have at least a little time to continue this.
I like this, it was really funny! I can't wait till the next chapter!
Bard of Chaos chapter 29 . 1/5/2013
I'm glad you got through the pregnancy and the birth okay! Yay for no more morning sickness! And those are great names, I've always liked Skylar.

This chapter was great! I'm so happy you're still keeping this story alive!
cheshirekitten909 chapter 28 . 12/8/2012
I personally like the name Blind rage for the team.
Echo M. Blake chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I feel like revieing my own story haha
Vendelareader chapter 28 . 10/15/2012
This is great but I have two faults to point out for you, don't worry it's nothing about how you write or the dialogue, the first one is that you describe Anna as tall the first time she sees herself(or more correctly the second time, but the first time she did she didn't understand what she saw) and then later on you tell us she is short and secondly when you first mention Mrs. Ae you called her Mrs. Im, they're the same person are they not?

Otherwise, I can't help but to love this story, Anna is a great OC and I really like her teammates(Nightmare being my favourite)! It is so touching and I can't stop gushing over it to my sister(we're Identical twins :3). I love that you write from both Anna's and James' POV and I guffawed at Anna's attack "The sting of rejection" it would be hilarious if they(Anna and the boy who got bitchslapped) were to meet in the upcoming tournament.

And at last I wonder if you like The manga/anime Full Metal Alchemist since I know of a great fanfiction about a deaf girl named Anna(!) and I just thought you might be interested in it. :)
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »