Reviews for Half Sight
Vendelareader chapter 28 . 10/15/2012
This is great but I have two faults to point out for you, don't worry it's nothing about how you write or the dialogue, the first one is that you describe Anna as tall the first time she sees herself(or more correctly the second time, but the first time she did she didn't understand what she saw) and then later on you tell us she is short and secondly when you first mention Mrs. Ae you called her Mrs. Im, they're the same person are they not?

Otherwise, I can't help but to love this story, Anna is a great OC and I really like her teammates(Nightmare being my favourite)! It is so touching and I can't stop gushing over it to my sister(we're Identical twins :3). I love that you write from both Anna's and James' POV and I guffawed at Anna's attack "The sting of rejection" it would be hilarious if they(Anna and the boy who got bitchslapped) were to meet in the upcoming tournament.

And at last I wonder if you like The manga/anime Full Metal Alchemist since I know of a great fanfiction about a deaf girl named Anna(!) and I just thought you might be interested in it. :)
RainIsMyFavouriteColour chapter 28 . 10/14/2012
I loved the date that was so cute and i laughed at the bit where she told he looked nice lol
i wish you the best with your growing family :)
0m3ga's Z3r0 chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
Awesome chapter. :D

What names are you thinking of for the babies?
Bard of Chaos chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
Ouch, that sounds really bad. I wish I could sympathize with you more but I have no idea what being pregnant feels like.
Pailrose chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
Congratsulations!
Twins!
What are u going to name them?!
Te chappie is great!
UniCryin chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
Congratulations! :D I hope everything goes well!
Great chapter! :]
bleeb90 chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
I loved the chapter! It was awesome.
I hope your twins will be healthy :)
SeaDevil chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
Thank you so much for the chapter - it was really cute :3

Congratulations on your soon-to-be motherhood as well :)
KakiTenshi chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
You better send me baby pictures! Or I will be disappointed ;)
ShipMalec chapter 27 . 9/22/2012
Awwww... I can already hear the wedding bells Congrats and take as much time as you need!
H chapter 27 . 9/18/2012
Cool!
Congrats!
If its a girl name her Anna!
If its a boy name him James!
Though it's up to u of course by wouldnt it be cool!?
UniCryin chapter 27 . 9/18/2012
Congratulations! :) Hope you get a cute kid(s)!
SeaDevil chapter 27 . 9/18/2012
Take all the time you need :)
Shade O'Killer chapter 27 . 9/18/2012
You're pregnant? That's so exiting. I hope you feel better soon sweetie!
Bard of Chaos chapter 27 . 9/17/2012
Wow... Er, congratulations? Were you hoping for a baby?
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »