Reviews for Not To Reason Why
altrealitylover chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
This is a much underrated anime. You capture it's somber mood of war with hopefulness for the future really well. I appreciate your descriptiveness and ability to get me emotionally involved in the story. It’s a perfect extension of the episode. Thank you.
CanaanAlphardForever chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Wow, that gave me goose bumps. Your writing is exceptional! That really felt like an extension to the scene and not just a fan fiction. Your way of expressing their emotions and actions, it gave me a heavy dose of feels. Wow. That was amazing, and a really good job. Thank you for writing that it was greatly enjoyed.

Cunning fox chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Hello there~! I really enjoyed this first chapter of your story, it was a nice start.

I loved your descriptiveness and how you describe the characters. The story is anime doesn't show much about Felicia's past. (The only thing we got to see were a few flashback scenes) So it's nice to read a story about her. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter, so happy writing~!

Pie chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I really love this first chapter, it's nice to see a story about Felicia's past and I really love how well you describe things. :D I can't wait to see the next chapter.
yurimylove chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
A great extension of the most poignant moment in Soranowoto! It fits seamlessly with the scene and helps to further elaborate on the life changing events that shape Filicia into the wise and compassionate leader that she is today. I really enjoyed reading it.