Reviews for A Freak Once Again
starlite22 chapter 14 . 8/10/2014
Please update and finish this great story.
DarkMoon2222 chapter 14 . 11/29/2013
Loved it very much. Please soon
desiree.letourneau chapter 14 . 11/18/2013
I'm really enjoying this story! please update soon! I'd like to know what happens!
Rogan-Lovin chapter 14 . 9/8/2013
Hot DAYYYYYYYM wowowowowowwowowoowowowwowowowowowowowow I love this sooooooo much! Please update soon, I understand life gets busy but it would be awesome if you could make some room for this story :) That is, if you haven't discontinued it...
Guest chapter 14 . 9/8/2013
AWWWW..the story is ADORABLE !
I love it :) Update soon :)
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 14 . 8/29/2013
You have me hooked so I beg you nicely please write more. It is a great story and one I would love to know the end of. Great Job.
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
I was going to wait till I finished reading what you had wrote to review but decided to do one now. I am not a Rogue and Wolverine fan and truth be told will not normally read them. But I found your story on a number of people Favorite list and decided to read a chapter. Well that chapter reading will now be the all of it. And I must say it is wonderful. I love it so far and am really looking forward to reading it all and anything else you have written. Good work. I will also be adding it and you to my Favorite list.
tanya2byour21 chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
I like this story and I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.
Tanya
NightStorm111 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
OMG Logan BLUSHED?! is this like an opposite dimension? XD but that was a good chapter
1983Sarah chapter 14 . 6/24/2013
OMG, sooo great to see Rogue realize she has control, that she's no longer having to live life so sheltered and untouched...but I do feel bad for Nathan.
FW Wandering chapter 14 . 6/24/2013
You're back, I'm so happy.
Silvervendetta chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
I'm so happy! I've been waiting for you to update!
cjm184 chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
Looking forward to the next update.
Marie King chapter 14 . 6/21/2013
I loved this chapter you as usual captured everyone incredibly well!
I am loving the developments please update again as soon as you can :)