Reviews for The Guardian
sweetygirl525 chapter 1 . 3/19
I read this story a long time ago but I just recently got an account and when I read I couldn't stop thinking about the story for like a week and I really liked Molly with Gabriel, as I always have
You did an awesome job! Keep writing more :)
selena chapter 2 . 2/22
this should be puplished as a book
MollyGabriel chapter 21 . 9/28/2014
This is amazing. I've read it over and over and I just can't seem to get enough of it! When I first discovered it I was up until 5:00am and the only reason I stopped was because my body finally gave into sleep. This is good enough to be a book it's self, maybe with some proof reading. But who cares about gramma, spelling and some of it not making sense when it's so good! It's one of the best things I have ever read. And I'm sure this will not be the last time I read it. I've already saved it to my bookmarks for when I want to read it next. I felt like Alexandra had written this herself and that it was part of the book that's how good it is! It's like a 100000000000000000000/10!
️️️️
Danielle chapter 21 . 8/14/2014
This was seriously an incredible read! I've been feeling so incomplete since reading Heaven- despite how much I love Alexandra Adornetto, she left most of the characters blank, leaving the readers to only imagine what happened to some of their favorites *cough cough* Gabrielle and Molly! This exceeded all of my expectations, especially for a Fanfic. I would say Alexandra has someone to watch out for! Thanks a bunch!
AnonymousFanGirl chapter 21 . 5/8/2014
I shall now proceed to reread this, again!
AnonymousFanGirl chapter 21 . 5/8/2014
This is the best fanfiction ever written! (In my opinion) It's my absolute favourite and I always wanted Molly and Gabriel together, especially after when he nearly lost his wings in "Heaven". I reread my favourite chapters all the time! I even told my friend to read it, even though she was a little confused with the characters because she hadn't read the books, she thought it was great! Thank you so much for writing this and making my dreams come true. :) You deserve a giant cookie! :)
sweetygirl525 chapter 21 . 4/25/2014
WOW i am literally in tears at this ending, i have been routing for Gabriel the whole time! I think you did an amazing job it should be published. BIG FAN OF HALO SERIES
Lynna Gonzalez chapter 21 . 3/17/2014
I love this story, after reading the Hallo series I wondered what could have happened to Gabriel and Molly. Gabriel might not have liked to admit it then but he was destined to fall in love from the very beginning and Molly always felt that.
readingiswatido chapter 21 . 2/23/2014
Absoulouty loved it cant wait for ivy to find her love. It will probably be hard since you have nothing to work with. At least gabe had molly and u could base it off that. hopefully its soon!
Love, ur reader
ps. although I loved the ending im a sucker for happy endings ( its the main reason I read fanfiction )
so ... I wanted to know does gabe still have to go to Hades every six months ( I guess he does)
hoping ( U don't have to ) can u create a new second part for the last chapter. the part when she tells micheal the news is fine but could u make a chapter where some how gabe is freed from going to hades? thanks.
walkingthruinfinity chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
This is one of the most amazing stories on this site. Everytime I read it I get so emotional. And just to let you know I was rooting for Gabriel the whole time! I wish more people would read this story because you really are an amazing writer
shiipitlikeFedEx chapter 21 . 12/28/2013
When Beth first came into this story I thought you'd made her too grown up. After a while I realized that your writing is what I didn't want. I don't want her to grow up, I want her to stay the same. This is really good, and something made me know that Luc was her boss and also that she would choose Gabe (THEY ARE MY OTP THANK YOU!). This is such a well-written story and I'm glad I read it after you finished it because I don't think I could have handeled waiting for each chapter update!
winter18 chapter 21 . 12/16/2013
Gabe and Molly are my favorites! i so love your story :) as in, I love it!
Claudette14 chapter 21 . 10/30/2013
omg I love you story *heart heart*
ever since I've read one chapter in Hades about the faithful night in the motel, my love for Molly and Gabe being together grew stronger. I just want them together. huhu

Now, I must continue reading HEAVEN ;)

I love this story! thanks

-claudette14
Anonymous Girl chapter 21 . 10/29/2013
Sorry, auto-correct. It's Alexandra Addornetto.
Anonymous Girl chapter 21 . 10/29/2013
This is fantastic! Alendra Adornetto would be extremely proud.