Reviews for The Guardian
simplegirl42 chapter 21 . 6/19
Omg beautiful way to tie the story together. Great job. it was so sweet. I loved it. Im happy she ended up with Gabriel
simplegirl42 chapter 12 . 6/18
Ugh breaking my heart. I love Gabriel and not a fan of Micheal. Like nothing is wrong with Micheal he's sweet but you know its going to end. I can also understand why Molly is falling for Micheal. He's charming and makes declarations of love. Thats what Molly wants most of all is love so i feel like she fell for Micheal so easily because he was giving that love openly.
simplegirl42 chapter 9 . 6/18
Oh my gosh. You just know how to tear my heart in two. I always felt torn for Molly in the Books when Gabriel rejected her and now this is like amplified because Gabriel is realizing that he cares and Molly growing away from him. I have no idea where I want this story to go but Im happy to learn.
princesscandy14 chapter 21 . 10/28/2016
beautiful...so beautiful...*tears*
raipay123 chapter 13 . 5/25/2015
I am LOVIN' this so much right now! Got a little hooked on Halo and I just finished Heaven, this totally helped in giving a sense of what could have happened instead of that extremely unfinished original ending... Got a bit confused though with the new surname and prom date, apparently Halo says that Molly's full name is Molly Amelia Harrison and her prom date was Ryan Robertson... Lol! Oh well, makes your work more original anyway :) KEEP IT UP AND GOOD LUCK!
angela chapter 21 . 4/8/2015
Omg, I love it. Thank you so much for writing this! The ending for Heaven left me wanting more and I was dying to know what happened to Molly and Ivy and Gabriel. They are so perf together.
sweetygirl525 chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
I read this story a long time ago but I just recently got an account and when I read I couldn't stop thinking about the story for like a week and I really liked Molly with Gabriel, as I always have
You did an awesome job! Keep writing more :)
selena chapter 2 . 2/22/2015
this should be puplished as a book
MollyGabriel chapter 21 . 9/28/2014
This is amazing. I've read it over and over and I just can't seem to get enough of it! When I first discovered it I was up until 5:00am and the only reason I stopped was because my body finally gave into sleep. This is good enough to be a book it's self, maybe with some proof reading. But who cares about gramma, spelling and some of it not making sense when it's so good! It's one of the best things I have ever read. And I'm sure this will not be the last time I read it. I've already saved it to my bookmarks for when I want to read it next. I felt like Alexandra had written this herself and that it was part of the book that's how good it is! It's like a 100000000000000000000/10!
️️️️
Danielle chapter 21 . 8/14/2014
This was seriously an incredible read! I've been feeling so incomplete since reading Heaven- despite how much I love Alexandra Adornetto, she left most of the characters blank, leaving the readers to only imagine what happened to some of their favorites *cough cough* Gabrielle and Molly! This exceeded all of my expectations, especially for a Fanfic. I would say Alexandra has someone to watch out for! Thanks a bunch!
AnonymousFanGirl chapter 21 . 5/8/2014
I shall now proceed to reread this, again!
AnonymousFanGirl chapter 21 . 5/8/2014
This is the best fanfiction ever written! (In my opinion) It's my absolute favourite and I always wanted Molly and Gabriel together, especially after when he nearly lost his wings in "Heaven". I reread my favourite chapters all the time! I even told my friend to read it, even though she was a little confused with the characters because she hadn't read the books, she thought it was great! Thank you so much for writing this and making my dreams come true. :) You deserve a giant cookie! :)
sweetygirl525 chapter 21 . 4/25/2014
WOW i am literally in tears at this ending, i have been routing for Gabriel the whole time! I think you did an amazing job it should be published. BIG FAN OF HALO SERIES
Lynna Gonzalez chapter 21 . 3/17/2014
I love this story, after reading the Hallo series I wondered what could have happened to Gabriel and Molly. Gabriel might not have liked to admit it then but he was destined to fall in love from the very beginning and Molly always felt that.
readingiswatido chapter 21 . 2/23/2014
Absoulouty loved it cant wait for ivy to find her love. It will probably be hard since you have nothing to work with. At least gabe had molly and u could base it off that. hopefully its soon!
Love, ur reader
ps. although I loved the ending im a sucker for happy endings ( its the main reason I read fanfiction )
so ... I wanted to know does gabe still have to go to Hades every six months ( I guess he does)
hoping ( U don't have to ) can u create a new second part for the last chapter. the part when she tells micheal the news is fine but could u make a chapter where some how gabe is freed from going to hades? thanks.