Reviews for Purak:A Less Cheesy Way of Saying You Complete Me
Felinxx chapter 35 . 2/24
So I've spent the last few days reading this ff and I LOVE it! :)
Even though I have to admit that I was slightly frustrated in the beginning :D Every time they were so close to admitting their love for each other and every single time my wish got destroyed :D
I can understand your thoughts about 'Booth feeling like he'd take advantage of her' and 'Brennan was only 14, just a little girl'. I get that and normally I love their chase but seriously... When you spend days reading about that back and forth thing you become SO frustrated :D
But really it's written so diversified that I just couldn't stop reading :)

And if I couldn't make myself clear here since English isn't my first language: This was just one very big compliment and I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 35 . 2/23
Oh, it'S great! i like it very much :)
Impossible-Twins chapter 35 . 2/23
Always love your updates. Can't wait for more! :)
bb chapter 33 . 2/22
You are an amazing writer!
bb chapter 31 . 2/20
Absolutely wonderful! Can't wait for more.
ArtificiallyIntelligent chapter 35 . 2/20
I love it! Looking forward to the next installment.
Spitfire303 chapter 35 . 2/20
like this chapter- you write really well. it is pleasant to read
KKKat chapter 35 . 2/20
That was a wonderful Chapter. I love the tension between them!
marceline19 chapter 35 . 2/20
great one but toooooo short!:)
Please update soon
Guest K chapter 1 . 1/30
So excited to read more - glad you're active again. Please keep going!
DanishBones chapter 34 . 1/26
Writewritewriiiiite! This is amazing! You nail the characters even at their young age, I love it infinitely! I need my shot of Bones in their god damned winter break. I beg you.. I'm pathetic...
BunheadKitKat19 chapter 34 . 1/18
I love this! How often do you plan on posting? Great story, please, I am BEGGING you, don't delete it! Keep this posted and we will love you and forgive you if you ever are late to posting.
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 34 . 1/14
good good. looking forward to more
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 34 . 1/14
When I see am update on this story in my inbox, I get so excited! Thank you! I just love this story! Booth worrying about Russ, Hank having faith it will be recognized for what it is, and now wistful and reflective Cam! GREAT job, great update!

I love what you do with the characters and what you have them think about and the canon bits you choose to utilize always so well done and integrated in amusing and great ways. Can't wait for more!