Reviews for Purak:A Less Cheesy Way of Saying You Complete Me
ChrissieA chapter 35 . 7/13
Aahh! I knew going into this story that it wasn't complete, but DANG I wish it was! You have done an amazing job with this story! I meant to review right after the chapter that the authors changed to let you know that I thought it was a seemless change and that you are an incredible writer, but I got caught up in the story and now here we are a million chapters later. Seriously, you are an amazing writer and it is so impressive that you took someone else's story and ran with it. I don't know where you are in life now, but I gotta be selfish and say I wish that you were at a place where you were able to finish this story. But I know that life happens and I hope that whatever you are doing, wherever you are, you have peace. Thank you for this beautiful story.
ChrissieA chapter 8 . 7/11
I am LOVING this story! I know I have a long way to go in it still, and I don't think it's completed (which makes me sad), but I just had to tell you that it is one of my favorite booth & bones stories ever. Probably my favorite AU of them. Thank you so much for writing it!
I really think you should keep going with
This, it is my favorite fanfic and it is
Heart breaking that I read all that's available :(
bonesfan619 chapter 35 . 1/10
Please, please update soon! :) It's been so long!
anne chapter 35 . 11/14/2015
pleaseee update !
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Hi
It's litterally been years since you wrote anything on this story.
Have you totally given up now that B&B has finally "seen the light" in the story? That's cruel.
Please, come on now.
Ione A chapter 35 . 5/12/2015
I just found this story and I like it very much. I notice you haven't updated since Feb...do you plan to continue it?
CaptainKomodoDragon chapter 35 . 5/9/2015
Hi!

I thought this story was already finished, when I started a couple days ago. But im glad there's more to come! I think you're doing an excellent job:)

I think it'd be cool to see Brennan point of view alittle more often! I feel like Booth's thoughts are while what I imagine he thinks in the show, can be somewhat redundant in how he describes her.
Are you planning on having them take it slowly or will their story be ending soon?
Guest chapter 35 . 5/5/2015
please update soon! i absolutely love this story.
melissa.ferreira.90 chapter 35 . 4/1/2015
please update! love this story
Felinxx chapter 35 . 2/24/2015
So I've spent the last few days reading this ff and I LOVE it! :)
Even though I have to admit that I was slightly frustrated in the beginning :D Every time they were so close to admitting their love for each other and every single time my wish got destroyed :D
I can understand your thoughts about 'Booth feeling like he'd take advantage of her' and 'Brennan was only 14, just a little girl'. I get that and normally I love their chase but seriously... When you spend days reading about that back and forth thing you become SO frustrated :D
But really it's written so diversified that I just couldn't stop reading :)

And if I couldn't make myself clear here since English isn't my first language: This was just one very big compliment and I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 35 . 2/23/2015
Oh, it'S great! i like it very much :)
Impossible-Twins chapter 35 . 2/23/2015
Always love your updates. Can't wait for more! :)
bb chapter 33 . 2/22/2015
You are an amazing writer!
bb chapter 31 . 2/20/2015
Absolutely wonderful! Can't wait for more.