Reviews for Secret Lineage
Low chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
Looking forward to going to the circus in the next chapter, yay! \(3)/
Low chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
That's awesome! :D It's a wonderful length, a great introduction of characters and I really enjoyed reading it!
Sandy x Maxwell 4ever chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
Hehe I like how there in the library talkin bout Panda like new school gossip! P.S. I read 'finding a book' and I gasped and said MAXY! *self concious: obsessive much?* Me *poorley covering my Maxwell shrine with one arm, scoffs*: No!
PrincessBijou PrinceHamtaro chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
I like it so far. Nobody's writing for Hamtaro any more. Is this going to be a Panda/Hamtaro story? Or are they just friends?
Sandy x Maxwell 4ever chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Hmm. Very descriptive and very interesting indeed. And no, we don't get many stories about Panda. Your name doesn't seem familiar to me. And when I read a story written by a person with such talents their name rings fresh in my head! So are you new to this section? If so, my name is Gabby and I write stories slot I just never get to upload them due to my (retarded) laptop. I will enjoy working (in the same section) with you! .
Low chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I know this is going to be a beautiful tale! Anyone who visits this page, I assure you that this is certainly worth the read!
Lisa chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
I love the way Hamtaro is portrayed but I think the next chapter should be longer. I hope you keep writing, I love Hamtaro but not many people write about it. I hope more characters are introduced too.
Lisa chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Sounds cool! You don't get many stories about Panda and he is my favorite character.