Reviews for All We'd Ever Need
Minah chapter 40 . 3/14
wonderful
AnnaAsakura12 chapter 40 . 1/28
This is truly one of the best Shaman fanfic i ever read, it's just AWESOME!
Anna Fan chapter 40 . 12/8/2016
you are a great author, i loved it very much i spent all night to read it haha
Anna Fan chapter 39 . 12/8/2016
i loved this part , i liked most of the chapters but the marriage demand is always the best scene
Yohanna chapter 8 . 7/1/2016
I first read incomplete now this! This is a really nice story huhu
Girl in Pink chapter 40 . 1/25/2016
Sweet story!
Blue Aidelle chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
INTRIGUING.
revengeissweeter chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I've read this and its a good story. OHHH the feels!
FieryKnight6241 chapter 40 . 2/2/2014
This story was awesome. I couldn't stop reading. I think it was mainly because this is nothing like shaman king. I don't have a problem with shaman king itself, of course, but this was more original.
Pseudonym P chapter 40 . 1/14/2014
I really enjoyed this fic! Fantastic job. I love the organic growth of the plot and the characters - my only objection is the pointless fluff because it doesn't really help but it's pointless fluff so I don't know why I'm complaining.

Another thing that irked me is Hana's intelligence with speech. I don't think six-year-olds speak that well (or that witty). But then again, I don't have an extensive background of interacting with six-year-olds, so I wouldn't know.

Again, good job!
I.Think.Im.In.Wonderland chapter 40 . 7/12/2013
Aw! Such a sweet story! Its 2Am and I could stop reading till I finished haha
Twinkle x
Compactor07 chapter 40 . 5/29/2013
OH MY GOD ! I can't believe I've finished reading this fic ! I'm speechless, this was so beautiful, seriously you have no idea how much I like this fic and how much I enjoyed reading it. I've been busy lately, but I'm being honest when I say that I've missed this story, every now and then I thought about it, if there were new chapters and if Yoh and Anna would finally get back together. Oh man, that's so awesome, I don't even know what to say, really, this is an amazing story and although I'm sad it's over I'm also so happy with the way it ended that I can barely contain my feelings. Thank you so much for writing this and never giving up, you're so awesome and wonderful. Thank you thank you thank you, from the bottom of my heart. And I hope you continue doing these amazing stories cuz you're an amazing writer 3
mild.melody.908 chapter 17 . 5/24/2013
i love this so romantic scene it is!Yoh expressions make me shy hahaha
squirtlepokemon215 chapter 40 . 5/13/2013
Aw. Perfect ending! :) -Alex XD X}
Guest chapter 40 . 3/24/2013
I lovee your story and I love that it is so recent!