Reviews for All We'd Ever Need
Blue Aidelle chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
INTRIGUING.
revengeissweeter chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I've read this and its a good story. OHHH the feels!
FieryKnight6241 chapter 40 . 2/2/2014
This story was awesome. I couldn't stop reading. I think it was mainly because this is nothing like shaman king. I don't have a problem with shaman king itself, of course, but this was more original.
Pseudonym P chapter 40 . 1/14/2014
I really enjoyed this fic! Fantastic job. I love the organic growth of the plot and the characters - my only objection is the pointless fluff because it doesn't really help but it's pointless fluff so I don't know why I'm complaining.

Another thing that irked me is Hana's intelligence with speech. I don't think six-year-olds speak that well (or that witty). But then again, I don't have an extensive background of interacting with six-year-olds, so I wouldn't know.

Again, good job!
I.Think.Im.In.Wonderland chapter 40 . 7/12/2013
Aw! Such a sweet story! Its 2Am and I could stop reading till I finished haha
Twinkle x
Compactor07 chapter 40 . 5/29/2013
OH MY GOD ! I can't believe I've finished reading this fic ! I'm speechless, this was so beautiful, seriously you have no idea how much I like this fic and how much I enjoyed reading it. I've been busy lately, but I'm being honest when I say that I've missed this story, every now and then I thought about it, if there were new chapters and if Yoh and Anna would finally get back together. Oh man, that's so awesome, I don't even know what to say, really, this is an amazing story and although I'm sad it's over I'm also so happy with the way it ended that I can barely contain my feelings. Thank you so much for writing this and never giving up, you're so awesome and wonderful. Thank you thank you thank you, from the bottom of my heart. And I hope you continue doing these amazing stories cuz you're an amazing writer 3
mild.melody.908 chapter 17 . 5/24/2013
i love this so romantic scene it is!Yoh expressions make me shy hahaha
squirtlepokemon215 chapter 40 . 5/13/2013
Aw. Perfect ending! :) -Alex XD X}
Guest chapter 40 . 3/24/2013
I lovee your story and I love that it is so recent!
Sam Mirrikh chapter 40 . 3/15/2013
I had waited for quite some time to see how you'd end this fic. Quite frankly, it didn't live exactly up to my expectations, as an eager, attentive reader. And, before I officially begin my critique, allow me a moment to assuage your fears of this being a flame, because it isn't.

I actually don't mind this story being Yoh/Anna since it's (even if somewhat) canon (in the manga at least). The summary intrigued me, maybe not in the good way and maybe not because it was eye-catching or well thought out. It was the promise of potential melodrama. I stuck to your story as you wrote it, hoping to see something other than the weeping, regretting, hurting and deluding of the one so called Anna Kyoyama. Yoh's won the tournament, good. He's also shaman king; splendid even. So why isn't Anna off his back? Why the constant complaining? Sure, he has duties, but it's to be expected, and I'm quite sure Anna would actually -understand- that, would see to it, see everything's done to perfection, as she always did with his training. No, I don't see how this is logical behaviour. Not only on her side, but Yoh's as well.

In other words, your two main characters (which are the only ones, besides Hana, that really -do- anything) are OOC. You yourself said in one of the chapters that Anna's internally really strong, has gone through a lot of crap in her life, but nevertheless has held her head high, etc., etc. Around chapter 20, I think. You acknowledge this, but apparently forget about it 90% of the time you spent on writing.

You spend overmuch time doing some vague tries at psychoanalysis, both of her and Yoh (which results in awkward switching of POV at times). When, in reality, the story should be moving on, you keep the characters in one place. Continuously. I can't explain it, exactly, how much it irritates, that, for example, it took 19 or so chapters for Yoh to take Anna out on a date, restaurant, whatever you pick. What could possibly replace all those I presume 20k words of self-pity, spiritual deprivation and worthless speculation, you ask? Some action, at least. More lively interaction. There are many other characters in the fandom, I don't know why you decided to centre yourself in only those two, but it was a mistake. Yoh's shaman king, for pity's sake. You could've given some insight on what he does (you have a head on your shoulders, you can think of something) and not just only on what he thinks. I didn't see his loyal and trustworthy friends at all. Not even Manta. What, do they live in some isolated world of theirs where there're only tears and two-faced apologies? While writing this, did you think to compare your work with your own life and experiences? Sure, the characters have nothing to do with you, and you did endeavour to descry their emotions, but this is not a story about only that, now is it? If I had known it was a large rant about Anna's clinginess and unwillingness to make a better life for herself and her son, then I wouldn't have read it.

You should have warned there would be such a repugnant amount of fluff, cuddling and sweet-talking. Their whole dialogues were awkward, repetitive and dry. So is everything else they do. Seriously, you could've done so much with this fic, and I say this because you have the talent. You can weave words well enough, I guess, but that's certainly -not- enough to make your story priceless. Or to justify the lack of effort; effort in making at least one other person from the series appear. Even if it's just to have coffee with or exchange a glance. Maybe you had one idea in mind, but it came out totally different. Especially the end. I'll admit with plain words: it was bad. It is still bad. A second try at marriage? A second child? What's next, a sequel? I don't know your age, but it doesn't really seem like you've gotten a taste from life's cup, and life doesn't revolve around one person only. It doesn't have only love to fuel it. If it was so hard for her, you could've just made her hang herself and have it through without wasting such a load of words to get your point across. As in, you need a better understanding of the characters. And just because many people reviewed, saying how much they adored it, adored you, etc., doesn't mean you did a really great job. In fact, this fic has nothing to do with the SK fandom; it has no SK vibe to it. It feels way too normal. You might as well label it as AU. Though it did feel as if I were reading Twilight all over again, just not in 1st POV. This was not a compliment.

Oh, I nearly forgot to mention a few more tell-tale details. They live in Japan. It’s a vastly different— world, not just country. And let’s not mention culture. Unless you were Japanese, you’d know the etiquette, and not only it. Just the way of upbringing children, eating habits (McDonalds wtf), ways of dressing. You made some really useless descriptions of her attire. Like, more than once. Some authors think it’s necessary to explain every little detail, just so the reader can get a bigger picture of the story itself. Well it’s a wrong tactic, and maybe you should consider this. There’s this thing called ‘mystery’ which usually is the driving force. It’s what motivates you to keep reading until you’ve finished. Your story was anything but mysterious. Or the characters’ motivations. It had a— specific vibe to it, like that of a fairy-tale. The conviction’s warranted by the ending; especially by the last two lines which roughly translate to the well-known Disney incorporated finishing touch in all their movies: “and they lived happily ever after”. You realise all this is a total cliché, right? From plot to ending? Well now you do. Oh, and it’s all highly unrealistic, if it didn’t get through. No one in their right mind remarries. Because divorce happened for a reason and it’s the final decision of the partners; it means that there’s no more second tries, there’s no more shared feelings and/or beds. I’ve witnessed it first hand. The end.
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 40 . 3/11/2013
I wish Yoh and Anna would have had a daughter, too! This made me wish it! :) Gonna miss this story!
Rumia chapter 40 . 3/10/2013
Awwww! They have a little baby girl, how cute! I wish this was a little longer :)
chashkieh chapter 40 . 3/10/2013
Yay, new kid! It's fun that you've established the fact that they Anna and Hana always bicker... not that Hana could win over his mom. :P It's short but sweet. Love it! :)
Kenzi chapter 39 . 3/5/2013
I loved how you portrayed a side of both characters that would have never been revealed in the anime or manga. I especially love how Yoh had to fight to get her back, and she had to work towards letting him back. I did not like that you did not continue to elaborate on her boss. That would have been some good drama, and I'm sure you would have found a way to make it fresh and new. I also hate that it took so long to get updates. I would have loved to read a beautiful wedding chapter and see how you would uniquely design the ceremony where they are officially a family. I love Hana's character overall. My favorite chapter is 31 when they returned home and Hana first noticed how they were acting differently towards each other. It was nice to see him happy for his mom. I love the line where Anna is like I don’t need you anymore because when I did you weren’t willing to give anything to me.
Rumia chapter 39 . 3/5/2013
Oh wow, it's finished :O! I just wanted to say that this story was brilliant :') It was nice to know that Kieko liked Anna and was disappointed that Yoh let her go :)

1. What did you like most about this story?
The fact that they both seperated and came back together :) It was also sweet where Anna's colleague had a crush on her and Yoh got a little jealous :p
2. What did you not like?
Nothing really, just would've liked to see a little of the other characters, but I guess it'll be better if they're in the epilogue. And to see their reaction of them seeing Yoh and Anna together :D
3. What do you think about my interpretation of Hana? It's the first I've ever done.
Yeah, he seems alright lol I've never read the mangas so I wouldn't honestly know.
4. Favorite scene?
When Yoh goes to Anna's apartment and shit goes down D: It was like OHMYGAWD! The tension was amazing.
5. Favorite line?
The part where Yoh asks if Anna will marry him, and Anna says "again?" Haha

Look forward to the epilogue! xx