Reviews for On a Night Like This
amazingly stupid
ChristianMom54 chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
So cute. Enjoyed and thanks for sharing.
xBabySnapsx chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
This is awesome! I loved it soo cute!
Yali.Page chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I really enjoyed this story, are you still planing on posting EPOV and outtakes? Thank you!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This was good. I liked it a lot. To realize that they each felt the same way about each other for so long and that they did nothing about it has GOT to be killing them.
Deletemyaccount201 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Ahh! I know it's been a while since this was published but please pretty please finish this? :) An amazing part one so far and I'd love love love to see this through EPOV! Please! :) :) :)
Nocturnal Emissions chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Thanks for making me smile :)
yeszcullen chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
God, where's Edward's POV!? I'm Team Edward so it's obvious I'd rather read his POV! This... was like really good, all of it.
yvonne72 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Wow. They did move quickly. Lol. Loved it
Soni's Angel chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Hey Bec's! Loved this story and how long Bella was pining for Edward from afar! I noticed that you have not posted the next chapter yet and was just wondering if you were gonna post it at some time or not:) Can't wait to for more and sincerely hope that you do post soon;)
Ashley Ayoub chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
HEY WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT OTHER CHAPTER! UPDATE
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I loved it sweet funny and hot damn Yummy update soon
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
fab oneshot that was so romantic and hot.
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
OMG I loved this one! Can't believe it took me so long to read it, but now that I have, I'm just dying for more! Amazing writing as always, capturing the characters feelings throughout the story, and in the end when they both confess, you can just feel like a weight has been lifted. Just wonderful! :)
allylovesklaus chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
awwww love this it was too cute! oh and happy birthday in 3 days time :)