Reviews for Freak No Longer
Darth Krande chapter 5 . 3/16
Well, that's how you keep it from going slash... I'm glad you gave the fic to someone who cares about it too, though. I'll need to continue reading there.
Darth Krande chapter 2 . 3/16
Cuuuute. A little too human-ish, but in-character so it makes up. I love Ratchet here, well done!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
...

*is awestruck at awesomness*

this ios brilliant! I love it to bits!
Sideslip chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
Optimus will not be happy when he sees how Red Alert was treated!
smoking caramels chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
AW! I just love this story to little pieces. I look forward to seeing OP meeting Red!
Amai Seishin-Hime chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
DAWW! SO cute! I love Red And Inferno is just a giant Teddy Bear isnt he?
Fianna9 chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Nice to see Red Alert building up his confidence.
Acidgreenflames chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
I loved this. It feels as though its the calm before the storm. Can't wait to read more.
TheLandOfIce chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Cute chapter!

But I wish they were longer c:
Camfield chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
These two are so cute it hurts me. Right here *holds heart*.

I love this, just what I need to start my day. :)
Crazygrrl XD chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
I'm a sucker for fluff so I love this! And Optimus meeting Red Alert is a good idea! Keep it up! :D
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Slow chapter, but I enjoyed getting to know Inferno a little bit more :) and Red Akert naive curiousity is just too adorable!
renegadewriter8 chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Awww this was really cute. Poor Red, he still has a long way to go, but with Inferno he's sure to make it through Loved 'Ferno talking about his past! Great chapie!
Sounddrive chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Aw, this is so sweet! Red Alert has the same curiosity as my sister is about the world . . . :D
SunnySidesofBlue chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
I just can't get enough of these two. *loves* I'm sorry you're at odds with your muse, but I very much enjoy reading these calm scenes of 'learning to live a normal life' as well. And I am so looking forward to Red meeting Optimus for the first time!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »