Reviews for Freak No Longer
Darth Krande chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
Well, that's how you keep it from going slash... I'm glad you gave the fic to someone who cares about it too, though. I'll need to continue reading there.
Darth Krande chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
Cuuuute. A little too human-ish, but in-character so it makes up. I love Ratchet here, well done!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
...

*is awestruck at awesomness*

this ios brilliant! I love it to bits!
Sideslip chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
Optimus will not be happy when he sees how Red Alert was treated!
smoking caramels chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
AW! I just love this story to little pieces. I look forward to seeing OP meeting Red!
Amai Seishin-Hime chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
DAWW! SO cute! I love Red And Inferno is just a giant Teddy Bear isnt he?
Fianna9 chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Nice to see Red Alert building up his confidence.
Acidgreenflames chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
I loved this. It feels as though its the calm before the storm. Can't wait to read more.
ThePeacefulKnight chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Cute chapter!

But I wish they were longer c:
Camfield chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
These two are so cute it hurts me. Right here *holds heart*.

I love this, just what I need to start my day. :)
Crazygrrl XD chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
I'm a sucker for fluff so I love this! And Optimus meeting Red Alert is a good idea! Keep it up! :D
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Slow chapter, but I enjoyed getting to know Inferno a little bit more :) and Red Akert naive curiousity is just too adorable!
renegadewriter8 chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Awww this was really cute. Poor Red, he still has a long way to go, but with Inferno he's sure to make it through Loved 'Ferno talking about his past! Great chapie!
Sounddrive chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Aw, this is so sweet! Red Alert has the same curiosity as my sister is about the world . . . :D
SunnySidesofBlue chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
I just can't get enough of these two. *loves* I'm sorry you're at odds with your muse, but I very much enjoy reading these calm scenes of 'learning to live a normal life' as well. And I am so looking forward to Red meeting Optimus for the first time!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »