Reviews for The power of firewhiskey
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
It was definitely a different take but it too short. Severus has been raped and tortured, he wouldn't welcome anyone's touch, mate or not. Plus having multiple mates doesn't sound like a mate at all, just lust.
Hushhush16 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
That was really good, and I totally agree! Why is it that people seem to think that is a good sub!? He's not! Severus Tobias Snape is a better sub! Honestly...! Anywho, good job! Status: Not logged in
Cupid's lover chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I really did enjoy it since it was different and i can. Agree with you more about having more bottom Severus but I'm having a hard getting over you making Severus so easy. Not In the sexual way but how you don't have him fight his own nature as well as Harry a bit more. :/ anyway like I said I did actually really enjoy this fic. :)
quirkymusings chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Wow, that was completely and unexpectedly good, please complete this story! I dearly want to see how their story develops.
MargieLuvv chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I really really really really like this it made me giggle and I need more
CalicoKat35 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I TOTALLY agree with you. Harry as a dominant is freakin hot and with all the other male characters being subs except dumbles and hagrid cause thats just gross. Anyway good story hope fully u will make more like this. Pretty please :'(
Halfbloodhunterinthetardis chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I want more.
grimmich chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
yay! thank you we need more dom harry! this was good though, not just because harry was dom, but it was good story wise. poor sev though...
NightStalker21 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
What do I think? Let's see. I think this is good and should be extended to a two-shot, or a three-shot. I'm not too picky.

I like this idea. And you're right about the cliche dominant Snape, lovesick submissive Potter, everybody's just naturally I-popped-out-of-the-womb-this-way gay. This was more interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I am waiting for a sequel
AncientPurebloodPrincessLolita chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
It. was. AWESOME!
Hell yeah!
I absolutely adore when Sev is on the bottom -and it makes more sense if you ask me. I would love if you could continue this, I'd beta for you and everything. I have a few ideas for it that could help you along, but not enough time to ask to continue it myself.
-shudders at the thought of all her 'in progress' projects both published and just sitting in a file on her computer-
So I'd really, really, REALLY appreciate if you'd at least think about continuing. I'd give all the support I can!
Thank you for brightening my day!
Sayonara,
Lolita
blackbloodywolf chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
that was so sweet
aPPL3s0urSam chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Great story! Please continue!
susan sebest chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Heartbreaking, gritty, and honest.
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012