Reviews for Don't Fight It
McFinnagen chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
I love how Hinata rose up against her father, and put him in his place, she deserved to be happy and that's just what she was going to do! You go Hinata! And as for Tayuya, Temari got what was coming to her. I'm just glad the two girls were able to continue on with their love(: Loved it xo
FluffyHammie chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
This story was so great! Will you be writing another part? One where it shows how Tayuya becomes sucessful mechanic with Kiba and Hinata becomes sucessful as a nurse. Like a whole other story that talks baout the rest of college life where Hinata and Naruto become friends, marry Kiba and Tayuya on the same day (double wedding! x3) have kids, and so on so forth :) I dunno, its just my mind going in all directions again _

Honestly tho, this story is really amazing and I love all of it. You did a great job on keeping them in character as well, I look forward to your next stories!
Yomitoru chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
I love how you ended the story! It's about time Hinata stood up to Hiashi!

I'm glad I took the time to read this story!
FluffyHammie chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
That was so sweet! I love how Tayuya is so understanding for Hinata. Even if it was 'short' it said a lot about their bond and relationship. really great :3
Yomitoru chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
Great chapter!

I loved the lemon, keep it up!
FluffyHammie chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
Awh, Tayuya is so lucky for forgetting her folder! Hinata's father is so mean! grr. I really want to see how they fix the mess and if her father will finaly understand what happiness means (doubt he will). This is a super great story :3 Please keep writing :D