Reviews for Break Me
Is this abandoned? Such an awesome story
LvSammy chapter 15 . 12/26/2014
Well Hello...
I just came across this fic...and now I'm so sorry I read it...I didn't realize this hasn't been updated in almost two years. I just wanted you to know that it is FANTASTIC...and I love it ...Do you write any more...is this abandoned...because it's sad if it is...it really is amazing. I would love to see you continue this wonderful fic. Please update...you're very talented...and this is just too good to let go...how about a pretty please with sugar on top? Or splender if you don't like sugar...yes? Well groveling was worth a try!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/25/2014
post more plz
addyalana chapter 15 . 1/30/2014
UPDATEEEE
RozarieCriss chapter 15 . 10/30/2013
oh no tell me you aren't stopped with this story? I need it like air! Pleeeeeease update soon:D
Lia94 chapter 15 . 5/19/2013
I adore this story, could you please continue it? It's really great :')
dwgleek98 chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
No, no, no. Kurt does not drive away. Blaine must be bitch slapped. HE MUST BE! Seriously, ugh, SO MUCH ANGST!
DhimondInTheSky chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
D Ahh I am totally in love with your story! It's so interesting and dramatic. I love. I can't wait for your next update!

CraziBitchForever
ggff-1000 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Ohmigawd when will you update
Lady Minato chapter 15 . 12/12/2012
Ahhh, man, it always sucks to reach the current chapter. I have to say, I'm very impressed with this work. It's not only heart-wrenching, but realistic. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
onyxinlife chapter 15 . 10/6/2012
This story just made me go into an emotional rollercoaster. This is probably one of the best stories on this site!
DancingintheRayne chapter 15 . 9/24/2012
Oh my god!
Update soon:)
08trekker chapter 15 . 9/24/2012
Good (well, sad) chapter, but I'm really glad I found this one again! Keep writing, it's awesome!