Reviews for Break Me
LvSammy chapter 15 . 12/26/2014
Well Hello...
I just came across this fic...and now I'm so sorry I read it...I didn't realize this hasn't been updated in almost two years. I just wanted you to know that it is FANTASTIC...and I love it ...Do you write any more...is this abandoned...because it's sad if it is...it really is amazing. I would love to see you continue this wonderful fic. Please update...you're very talented...and this is just too good to let go...how about a pretty please with sugar on top? Or splender if you don't like sugar...yes? Well groveling was worth a try!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/25/2014
post more plz
addyalana chapter 15 . 1/30/2014
UPDATEEEE
RozarieCriss chapter 15 . 10/30/2013
oh no tell me you aren't stopped with this story? I need it like air! Pleeeeeease update soon:D
Lia94 chapter 15 . 5/19/2013
I adore this story, could you please continue it? It's really great :')
dwgleek98 chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
No, no, no. Kurt does not drive away. Blaine must be bitch slapped. HE MUST BE! Seriously, ugh, SO MUCH ANGST!
CraziBitchesMHAndT chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
D Ahh I am totally in love with your story! It's so interesting and dramatic. I love. I can't wait for your next update!

CraziBitchForever
ggff-1000 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Ohmigawd when will you update
Lady Minato chapter 15 . 12/12/2012
Ahhh, man, it always sucks to reach the current chapter. I have to say, I'm very impressed with this work. It's not only heart-wrenching, but realistic. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
onyxinlife chapter 15 . 10/6/2012
This story just made me go into an emotional rollercoaster. This is probably one of the best stories on this site!
DancingintheRayne chapter 15 . 9/24/2012
Oh my god!
Update soon:)
08trekker chapter 15 . 9/24/2012
Good (well, sad) chapter, but I'm really glad I found this one again! Keep writing, it's awesome!
TerribleSpy chapter 14 . 9/23/2012
I have no idea if this review is late compared to when you posted this chapter. But I understand grief. The last chapter of my own fic took 4 months to get out because it was about grief and saying goodbye. Now that it's published, more ideas are surfacing and I can go on. Don't short change yourself. Do what you need to to process your grief. I discovered I was writing my own story exactly to do do that.

BTW, nicely written. Good balance of dialog and description. And strangely fulfilling, seeing Blaine being left with ashes. But then my story ships Jeff and Kurt. So, go figure.