Reviews for Passing Thus Alone
becgate chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Loved it! !
i regret this chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Brilliant and wonderfully written. Good job.
Meew3 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Intresting step into Donvan's POV.
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Thank you for writing this. There is simply not enough fanfic about Sally in this fandom.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Ooh, a fic from the point of view of a non-main character. I think I'd like to see more of these. Thank you for posting this!
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Really good fic. Thanks for writing it.
Anini mouse chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Woah! I always love the ones about sgt Donavan because she's a generally ignored charactor. This was awesome!
Jack's Shadow chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This is a great character study of Donavan - I don't think she would be terribly bothered that Sherlock was dead, especially by suicide, but she would definitely be disturbed by losing Lestrade's confidence and allowing herself to become part of the chessboard. Excellent piece.
CryptoSquirrel chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Yes yes yes yes! This is Sally Donovan to a T. This is so good. Character studies are my favorite. This was heartbreaking but beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing :)
Loopylou chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Love it. :)
owl-eats-waffles chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Another brilliant story! I really liked the way that this wasn't Sally trying to apologise, as much as realising that the fog had lifted... A very interesting insight!
The Red Fedora chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Must have been one heck of a episode. Nice piece
XXAlmostInsaneXX chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Serves her right! I never liked that woman, from the time she tried to plague John's mind with doubts against Sherlock to the moment she looked at him smugly after Sherlock was arrested. It really does serve her right, though you know you can do a follow up piece on what her reaction would be like when she finds out that Sherlock is in fact alive. You have got her voice down perfectly, highlighting both the positive and the negative traits of her character, which is no mean feat to accomplish and that too in such a short piece of writing. So what do you think?

-HR.
grossasstoenails chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
That was amazing :) I think you should do more...maybe from the perspective of other Yarders?
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Ooh, nice. It is weird to think, but I can't imagine Sally really thought about what this would do to Lestrade. At least I really hope so. I always thought of her as loyal like that