Reviews for Life after Esher
Ahreeuhtahn chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I think this is very nicely written! Although this is about End of Ages, it helped me to relate to the loneliness and helplessness that Sirrus and Achenar must have felt on their respective Prison Ages. The way that you wrote it helped me to relive this ending in greater detail while actually feeling the emotions that you described. I think it's really good:)

As regards where you should do a oneshot or an actual story, I personally wonder what hope there is for the Stranger after this ending. I would say more, but I am a fanfictionling, still in the process of discovering how this site actually works:) In the end, whether you wish to continue or not is your decision, so please do whatever makes you feel happy:) Whatever you choose, I hope you continue to have great inspirations, more reviews and an overall fantastic journey with writing!
grandshadowseal chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
i think you should continue it after all the stranger may find his/her way out off the age and if you continued it i would like to know what you come up with so please, please, please continue!
Rachkmar chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Very nice story. One thing I've always wondered: what if the player had had a Relto book?
Ravenclaw Daughter of Eris chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
...dang. this is AWESOME! Nice job!