Reviews for Control
FutureErotic chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
Great story... Also, brilliant smut lol
Hr'awkryn chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
I see that you haven't updated in a while, but I just found this story and I have to say that is incredibly, wickedly sexy. The idea that the mage-Warden would be afraid of losing control is an interesting idea in itself, one that I hadn't thought of before, and the place you have taken it is really fun- and plausible for both of them.

I hope this serves as encouragement to continue!
Birdy Main chapter 8 . 11/2/2012
Oh, that was beautiful.
S o l a c e-of-W i n t e r chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
This is epic, I love it. Cullen is so adorably awesome. Update soon :3
randybard chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
Love this! More please.
Boscoe chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
Really well done, your writing is very evocative.
DeNiggaro chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
Very interesting story, I was a bit skepical about a dragon age fanfic but man this story is really good. Your writing is so fluid and organic and you don't let the world get put on hold because the characters are getting more involved. Also, just a sidenote, great attention to detail with the game's lore, I eagerly look forward to the next chapter.
Mistress Vo chapter 8 . 2/2/2012
God, I love you!

Thank you for giving me such a thorough update. (Well I should say 'us', your readers, but I'm selfish when it comes to your writing.)
Mistress Vo chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
A Week! You're killing me. Fantastic development. Once again, I'm reading your story and am excited about the way you give life to your characters.

"It's not the men in my life, it's the life in my men."

Mae West

That's a whole lot of life inside of Cullen.
Mistress Vo chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
Hot!

Okay, now that I have that out of the way, I would like to mention a couple things. I really appreciate how you believable you made your characters BDSM emotional build up. I feel like I actually truly understand what makes them find this release with each other. Often when reading BDSM erotica I just have to suspend disbelief on how the characters actually place themselves into their respective roles. You build tension very well, which has me wishing/begging for more. Your story, so far, has me feeling very bottom right now.

More, More, More!
Xivia chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
A terrific build-up. So. Very. Hot. There's going to be more, right?