Reviews for No More Healing
Mikeyluver97 chapter 29 . 5/21
This is such a happy ending. I was almost crying when the twins died.
How do you do it?
gabyhyatt chapter 29 . 7/29/2014
I LOVE YOUR FIC, YOU HAVE GREAT IMAGINATION
Shanshay chapter 29 . 4/23/2014
I very randomly came across this story and just spent the last few hours reading it! Holy cow this was really, really good! It 100% sucked me in, and I've accomplished nothing today because of it... Lol. I just had to tell you that I thought this was really great! I can't wait to check out the other stories you have written. Although, if they're as good as this one I might be in trouble. Haha. Glad I happened to come across this one. Great writing!
roganjalex chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
amazing
crs529 chapter 29 . 3/13/2012
Love it
PiperLeo chapter 29 . 3/11/2012
great story ! really great end!
Charmed Prince of Darkness chapter 29 . 3/10/2012
Your Welcome, and Thank You Too My Friend!

Nice Chapter 29.
Charmed Prince of Darkness chapter 28 . 3/9/2012
I am so excited to see Brad,Wyatt,Chris and Mel use their Power in next chapter!

Brad and Mel are the only ones who could kill Devil!

I was wondering...if you could make fanfiction where the Turners are Half-demons(All of them are from the line of Source of All Evil aka Original Demon King)and that every one of them was fighting against Mamon(The Devil) for many centuries and eons!

Turners are very old Dynasty my friend...in fact the first Turner was the Son of Source and human female(around 50,00000,000 eons ago)you could say that when Turner the First was born...Egypt had no name in that time(Hey Ancient Egypt is one the oldest empires in history of humanity!)and Turner was 100% Hybrid, Demon side of Turner was 100% as well as Human side!

His father the Original Demon King was old as God himself...if not more Older and Ancient than said God.

King mated with human female(humans existed long before Adam and Eve)and Turner was born Perfect Hybrid and so were his children...all down to Cole Turner and Ben Turner(Son of Cole and Phoebe).

Both Cole and Ben can Flame in and Out(like their Ancestors Turners could)and both have demon forms(Cole as red-black Belthazor and Ben as blue-black Belthazor)and they are true heirs of the Underworld's throne.

Mamon is enemy of Turners(he is true evil)He was the First Fallen Angel who wanted to Rule over the entire universe and realms.

Turners were the First of all races to rebel against Devil...and so the Devil decided to destroy them(which is hard,since Turners are very hard to kill,they are more powerful than any angel,demon,god,titan,avatar)but Turners escaped him(Mamon) and they were hiding till their great great great great descendant Cole Turner has meet with Phoebe Halliwell the Wiccan Witch.

That my friend is one of my idea for your future story.

It's about Ben Turner and his parents against Mamon...you can add Leo,Piper,Prue,Andy,Paige,Henry,Penny,Patty,Victor and Sam in this story idea that I will call:

The Legend of Prince of Turners Charmed Fanfiction Stories!

Ben Turner is main character and he is the one who has to kill Mamon and save the World,has many Demon and Witch Powers and has both human and Demon Forms(in Demon form, Ben is more powerful than god...he is also strong in human form,but in Demons form...he is more Powerful than all magical and non magical beings).

This story idea was on my mind...so I decided to give you that idea for story...use it.

As Ive said you can add others...but Ben is the Main Hero this time!
PiperLeo chapter 28 . 3/9/2012
this story is soo great. good chapter. i' curious what it means what the angel told leo about the twins. and also what hapen with piper. i hope you update really really soon!
crs529 chapter 27 . 3/8/2012
AWW...that's a sad chapter, but i can't wait to read more
PiperLeo chapter 27 . 3/7/2012
wow. what a chapter. really really touchy and really sad. but wow. i'm looking forward to see what happens next. Will Leo get a reaction from piper? What will happen, when piper is home? We will the kids take this all. pls update soon!
Charmed Prince of Darkness chapter 27 . 3/7/2012
Sad chapter.

Cole and Brad really should start to train for the war, and Phoebe needs to stop binding Brad's Power!

Binding someone's powers it's not good...nor will help!

Brad must train his Power...must accept that He is Half-Demon...and his Father too!

Or everything will come to the end of the world!
PiperLeo chapter 26 . 3/6/2012
great chapter! and please update soon! it's good and i want to know what will happen. !
Charmed Prince of Darkness chapter 26 . 3/6/2012
So...The Devil Attack Now hmm?

I hope to see more!
Charmed Prince of Darkness chapter 25 . 3/6/2012
Phoebe needs to stop binding Brad's Power...because they will need that kind of Power in War to come!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »