Reviews for Bella of Victoria
HockeyChick10 chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Edward really is a dick.
jule2 chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
I did not read the book. But I like your version. Can't wait for the next chapter
sillyvamp chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Thank you for the update. Looking forward to more. :)
DreamerRoad chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Great chapter. Glad you're back!
Tennyson10 chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
This fic continues to take me back to my love of Anne of green gables. Ohhhh how I love this! Lucy Maude Montgomery wold be flattered with your take ;) I always look forward to this update! Thanks for writing
sujari6 chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
He's hasn't made a good first impression.
JayNahNah chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Never read AoGG so it's all good! Great story...I'm looking forward to more!
jansails chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
With the camera & backpack, I'm thinking this is contemporary?
I never read Anne of Green Gables, I honestly don't think it ever came up at school.
Growing up in the South, it was all Faulkner, Tennesee Williams, Harper Lee, Kate Chopin, Katherine Anne Porter, Robert Penn Warren, Eudora Welty, Flannery O'Connor, Carson McCullers, then the world renowned British classics we're all familiar with.
The first time I knew anything about AoGG, it was on a PBS show- I think, & I was an adult.
jansails/jan2
Pinkerbelledust chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Ohhh thank you for the update! Love the cross over. So looking forward to them growing up together. Well as much as high school allows
NKubie chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
I love that you're rec'ing some of the stories I'm already reading. Not that I'm surprised. There are three that I'm not reading, though, so I guess I'll have to check them out.

I still haven't read AoGG and at this point, I'm not going to, but rather I might read it after this is over and see how the stories compare. I like you stories all on their own. :)

I have a feeling that Edward felt that immediate attraction, but wanted to look cool in front of his peer more, so acted like a douche. Alice said it was out of character for him, so I'm just taking a stab at the reason why.

I also have a feeling Bella's hatred of Edward won't last forever. At least I hope not.

Thanks for not abandoning the story. As a horrible updater myself, I really can't complain about anyone else. I just enjoy when I get the updates.
bbp1 chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Thanks for the new chapter!
karry4harry chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Really enjoying this! You've captured the Anne of Green Gables world so well, even in your modern setting. I've loved Gilbert for so long and I love Edward too, so Edward playing Gilbert is something that I am looking forward to!
Erikajo chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
I am so in love with this story!
kiwisrock chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Awesome stuff! I lived AoGG back in the day! Their values...sadly, long gone, but super smart! Edward? Trying to fit in or something? Looking forward to more when you can! Thanks!
mariga79 chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
I'm loving your story, makes me want to watch the movies again (AOGG)
305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »