Reviews for Bella of Victoria
bbp1 chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
I think this is going to be good!
SiddaCullen chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Hmm, interesting. Esme seems a little perturbed, but I hope she doesn't treat Bella badly because of the mix-up. Great job.
Pinkerbelledust chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Ahhhh the build up is killing me. I love the little ugly duckling bit with her glasses. My heart's all fluttery. Can't wait for more!
PLV chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Enjoyed it.

Look forward to more.
smilton chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Love this so far, it has me hooked!
JayNahNah chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Oh no...please tell me it will eventually be a B&E HEA?

My heart is hurting for Bella already!
MessyMoose chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
I can't wait to read this mashup. My favorite story mixed with Twi!
tsm0836 chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
It was too long ago that I read Anne of GG so cannot remember the storyline. Though how heartbreaking for little Bella to be told by her new 'mother' that she wanted a baby to adopt. Thank you for writing.
sfspeedy chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Enjoying this so far. More soon, please! Best wishes
DreamerRoad chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Oopsie... well, she's there now, she might as well stick around, huh? :)
Seagull83 chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
I havent read AoGG so I have no idea where this is going. Poor Bella, I hope she doesn't feel too unwanted. They better keep her.
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
I totally agree with you about the whole Anne of Green Gables thing and I can't wait to read more of this story! I really hope that means you'll be updating soon!
byhelenahandbasket chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
You. Did. Not.

Edward as Gilbert?

*sigh*

Perfection.
greeneyedgirly chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Well, this will certainly be new to me as I've not read Anne of Green Gables. Nice start so far. I'm looking forward to this and will be patiently waiting the update. :)
pmw1234 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I never read Anne of Green Gables as a child and this seems like it's gonna hurt my heart to read but I'll give it a go.
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »