Reviews for Bella of Victoria
LLH88 chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Hi DH78!

I have not read the story Anne of Green Gables but being a "fan" of your writing I am excited to start at the beginning of Bella of Victoria coming to life! Great start so far.

Lynn
Courtney37 chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
Ooh Bella! (gives that poor child a hug) she definitely needs it. Im sad you can't update sooner but that's life I guess. :) thanks again so much. Bye for now.
pkitten21 chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
Yay! I was so excited to see this update. This story makes me want to go back and read the series...again!
JayNahNah chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
Have never read AoGG but maybe that's a good thing. I'm liking this story a lot!
MessyMoose chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
I'm reading Anne to my kids right now. So this is great. Loved it.
mimimgr chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
worst thing ever to not feel wanted... to know that this is only a temporary, is also hard, hurtful... after believing she was wanted... but she decides to accept what ever they give... way to be positive. I've read the whole series of Anne of Green Gables... loved them. Excited for more to see the similarities and differences ;)
tsm0836 chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
It was too long ago that I read Anne of Green Gables so this story is like a new one to me. Poor Bella feeling like she is a consolation prize how demoralising for her and so sad. Thanks for writing and sharing.
DreamerRoad chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
Ya know I love Delay, but I'm happy to see this one too. I haven't read Anne of Green Gables since I was a young'un (and that's not what I'd call recent) but I do remember visiting the Anne of Green Gables house on Prince Edward Island. Good memories. So, I suppose any similarities with this story will bring the story back to me... :)
carebear309 chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
Aww, poor B :( Well I hope she gets her wish and gets to stay. I can't imagine that feeling of being unwanted.
Melany333 chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
I like it, I feel so bad for Bella
greeneyedgirly chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
It's so sad that she was not exactly what they were expecting nor hoping for, but it looks like they are already quite fond of her.

I like it so far. Can't wait to see what happens next!
auroraboralis chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
Poor girl! Good chapter! I'm wondering if Bella will have a kindly older couple to go to.
auroraboralis chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Oh no!
auroraboralis chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Very exciting! I love AoGG!
sujari6 chapter 3 . 4/17/2012