Reviews for Bella of Victoria
love it, i need more
movieandbookgirl chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
great chapter!
Courtney37 chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
She was rather dramatic lol! But I think I would be too. I can't swim & if I was that close to the water. Ooh no. I'm glad Edward was there but Irina needs to go away. Esp since Edward wants to be friends with her, maybe more. :) thanks again!
NKubie chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
Not having read AoGG, I don't know if you did it justice or not, but I like what you did, regardless. I could feel Edward's attraction and desperation to get Bella to forgive him. At the same time, she's really struggling with acceptance and Irina's words. I'm glad that she can see that she needs to let bygones be bygones and accept Edward's apology. Of course Bella doesn't see that she really does have Edward wrapped around her finger, does she? But the others do.

I hate that I missed TFMU this year too. :( Maybe next year. :)

xo
Nan
Midnight Cougar chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
Yes, you so did it justice! I loved how you adapted the scene. And, Edward to the rescue! He was kind of sweet and I felt bad for him. I do hope she does talk to him soon; to hell with Irina.

Great chapter; just have so much love for this story. Thanks for writing.
DreamerRoad chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
Is it bad that I was thinking .. .if she fell, she'd be fine... but what about the camera? :) Now, about the other kind of falling... I think she's well on her way to being head over heals over Edward... Nice...
DreamerRoad chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
And so it begins... Edward and Bella trading mistakes - but clearly passionate responses from each.

I like the way you're insinuating Alice in this story... as the middle man, so to speak, between E & B.
Scarlett72 chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
This is really just wonderful! Thank you. Can't wait for more. :)
twitoria chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
I'm really liking this story... I had to reread it because my memory was failing me. Rereading it definitely rekindled my interest in it, now I'm afraid you've created a monster! Update whenever you can :) I enjoy all of your stories on this site as well. Thank you for all that you do!

PS-it's giving me all the AoGG feels, too.
JessaCloud chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
Love it SO much! Excellent job! :)
tff000 chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
cejsmom chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
Excellent job! I was tryin to figure out what scene you were referring to when if started but as soon as she asked Alice and the girls I got excited! Perfect adaptation.
KatHat chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
I saw your tweet about a new chapter and came over to check it out! Sounds like a pretty cool updated conversion of an old favorite!

Bella seems to have found happiness and her niche in life. Irina apparently thinks she is all badass, staking her claim on Edward, but it's a hardly valid if it is not a mutual feeling! Poor Edward, trying to be nice, but what he said earlier was really rude and mean.

One quick question, when she slipped in the tree, she said "my legs up to my torso were submerged in water." If she was half-way IN the water, how did Edward get under her in the boat, she 'look down' at him and she fall ON him? ; )

Ready for the next chapter and hoping it's soon...wow, you really started this in Jan. '12?
306 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »